Skip to main content

Who Is Rebel Wilson's New Girlfriend? What to Know About Ramona Agruma

Love is in the air! Rebel Wilson introduced her followers to her girlfriend, Ramona Agruma, with a heartfelt message.

“I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince … but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess πŸ’—πŸŒˆπŸ’—#loveislove,” Wilson, 42, captioned a Thursday, June 9, Instagram selfie of her and her partner.

The Cats actress explained how she and Agruma met during a May interview on the “U Up?” Podcast. “It was a friend set-up,” she said. “He’d known both of us for at least five years each, and he was like, ‘Yeah, I think you two would hit it off.’ And then we did!”

Wilson added that she felt the relationship moved quickly because they had a mutual friend in common. “I think that escalates things quicker, because it’s from a trusted source. You’re like, ‘Yeah, OK, I can trust this person.’ They are who they say they are, which is something on the apps that you don’t really know,” she said.

The Pitch Perfect star spoke candidly on the podcast about the “Year of Love” she embarked on back in 2019. “For a woman my age — at that point, I was 39 — I really wanted a relationship, but I had only had a few small relationships. So I was like, ‘I’ve got to just get more practice in dating,'” Wilson said.

The Australia native revealed that she went out with “about 50 people” during that year. “I deliberately wanted to push myself and date a whole bunch of people and get that experience, which I know, in itself, is not normal,” she continued. “But to me, it actually really helped in finding what I liked and what I didn’t like. It was a fun thing,” she said.

Although Wilson didn’t find love from the experiment, she said it was valuable to her personal growth nonetheless: “I learned I can get out there and put myself out there now. I just learned a bit more self-confidence. Like now, I would not feel awkward at all on a date, after doing that experiment.”

The How to Be Single actress previously dated businessman Jacob Busch from 2019 to 2021. Wilson announced their split in February 2021 when she referred to herself as a “single girl heading to the Super Bowl” in an Instagram post. She also dated comedian Micky Gooch Jr. for a few months in 2015 and had a brief romance with stuntman Aden Stay in 2017.

Scroll through for everything to know about Wilson’s new flame, Agruma:


1. What Does She Do for a Living?
She is the founder of clothing brand Lemon Ve Limon. The website describes the company as “a Los Angeles based sustainable clothing brand designed to take you places in comfort and style.” Scott Garfitt/Shutterstock for BAFTA
2. Where Did She Go to School?
Agruma’s LinkedIn profile, which identifies her as the Creative Director and Founder of Lemon Ve Limon, states that she studied law at Latvijas Universitae in Riga, Latvia. She attended school there from 2004 to 2009. Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
3. What Is Her Background?
Wilson’s new flame speaks Latvian, which is unsurprising considering she went to university in the Northern European country. According to her LinkedIn, she also speaks English, German and Russian. Evan Agostini/AP/Shutterstock
4. How Long Have Ramona and Rebel Been Together?
Although Wilson didn’t confirm her relationship with Agruma until June 2022, the entrepreneur made appearances on the actress’s Instagram grid before that. In February, the comedian posted photos from her birthday festivities which included her girlfriend. Willson also shared a picture of a May dinner celebrating her new film Senior Year, in which Agruma sat next to her. Courtesy Rebel Wilson/Instagram
5. What Are Her Other Interests?
According to Agruma’s LinkedIn profile, she has volunteered extensively with children’s organizations. Her experience includes being a member of the Board of Advisors for AMIDEAST and a fundraising manager for the GO Campaign. The multilinguist’s Instagram bio also states that she is a brand ambassador for BEE GODDESS jewelry. James Veysey/Shutterstock for BAFTA


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/xsdPILu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden matΓ©, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...