Skip to main content

Jamie Lynn Spears Sends Message of Support After Britney Spears’ Wedding

Jamie Lynn Spears Sends Message of Support After Britney Spears’ Wedding
Jamie Lynn Spears. Debby Wong/Shutterstock

Sisterly support. Jamie Lynn Spears subtly shared her well-wishes for Britney Spears after her wedding to Sam Asghari.

First Photos! Inside Britney Spears, Sam Asghari's Intimate Wedding

Read article

The Zoey 101 alum, 31, was not present at the Thursday, June 9, ceremony but she “liked” an Instagram post from E! News about her older sister’s wedding on Friday, June 10. The post featured a picture of Britney, 40, embracing guests Drew Barrymore and Selena Gomez on the dance floor at the reception.

Us Weekly confirmed that the “Toxic” singer had exchanged vows with Asghari, 28, in an intimate ceremony in California on Thursday. “I am very ecstatic this day has come, and they are married,” a rep for the actor said in a statement to Us after the pair tied the knot. “I know he wanted this for so long. He is so caring and supportive every step of the way. I am so grateful to have Sam in my life and can’t wait for the future they will build together.”

The 10-minute ceremony, which was officiated by Reverend Clint Hufft, was attended by many of Britney’s famous friends, including Barrymore, Gomez, Paris Hilton, Madonna and Donatella Versace. The fashion designer created all of the bride’s looks for the evening, including her off-the-shoulder wedding dress and the three mini dresses that she wore while dancing at the reception.

Who’s in the Zone? Inside Britney Spears’ Inner Circle

Read article

Ahead of the ceremony, TMZ reported that the Crossroads star’s sons Preston, 16, and Jayden, 15 — whom she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline — would not be present to watch their mom marry Asghari. “Although the boys will not be in attendance, Kevin and the boys are happy for Britney and wish her and Sam all the best going forward,” Federline’s lawyer said.

None of Britney’s family, including Jamie Lynn and parents Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears, attended her wedding. Her older brother, Bryan Spears, was also absent from the celebrations.

Jamie Lynn Spears Sends Message of Support After Britney Spears’ Wedding
Britney Spears. Matt Baron/Shutterstock

The “Sometimes” singer is currently estranged from her family, even accusing her father — who was placed in charge of her personal and professional life in 2008 — of abusing his power in July 2021. “I’m here to get rid of my dad and charge him with conservatorship abuse,” Britney said in a court hearing at the time, adding that she was “extremely scared” of him. “This conservatorship has allowed my dad to ruin my life.”

Ahead of the end of her 13-year conservatorship, Britney began publicly slamming her family on social media, claiming that they were not there for her when she needed them. Tensions escalated in January when Jamie Lynn released her memoir, Things I Should Have Said, and claimed that she noticed Britney becoming “erratic, paranoid [and] spiraling” before the conservatorship during an appearance on Good Morning America that same month.

In response, Britney claimed that the book was full of “lies” about her life and the conservatorship. “All I know is I love you unconditionally!!! So go ahead and say whatever you want … it’s so tacky for a family to fight publicly like this!!! You say you love me … yet your loyalty is still with the people that hurt me most!!!” the “Lucky” singer wrote via Twitter at the time.

Britney Spears' Ups and Downs With Sister Jamie Lynn Through the Years

Read article

Jamie Lynn, for her part, has not publicly commented on their feud since January, when she asked Britney to call her. “I have attempted many times to speak to you directly and handle this privately like sisters should, but you still choose to do everything on a public platform,” the Sweet Magnolias star wrote via her Instagram Story. “I’m happy to share how many times I’ve reached out to you, supported you and tried to help you.”



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/7gbrTke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden matĂ©, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...