Skip to main content

When Scott Disick Really Gave Up on Winning Back Ex Kourtney Kardashian

Scott Disick Gave Up on Winning Back Kourtney Kardashian After Engagement
Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian, and Travis Barker. startraksphoto.com; Shutterstock(2)

Moving on for good. Scott Disick stopped trying to win back ex-girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian amid her romance with Travis Barker — even if he hasn’t fully “accepted” it.

Scott Disick's Feelings About Kourtney Kardashian's Relationship With Travis Barker

Read article

“Once she became serious with Travis, he stopped trying to win her back,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively about the Talentless founder, 39, and his relationship with the 43-year-old Poosh Founder. “His feelings for her haven’t gone away — he’s always going to love her — he’s just having a hard time accepting the fact that she’s married.”

Kardashian and the Blink 182 drummer, 46, got engaged in October 2021 and tied the knot last month in a lavish, Italian ceremony.

Disick, who shares Mason, 12, Penelope, 9, and Reign, 7, with the Keeping Up the Kardashians alum, hasn’t been shy about the difficulty he’s had dealing with her relationship with Barker, even reaching out to her ex-boyfriend in the past. “Yo is this chick ok!????? Brooo like what is this. In the middle of Italy,” he allegedly messaged her ex Younes Bendjima in August 2021, along with photos of her and Barker’s PDA-filled getaway.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s Official Relationship Timeline

Read article

The former boxer, 29, fired back: “Don’t matter to me as long as she’s happy. PS: i aint your bro.”

“Scott was definitely embarrassed by Younes sharing his DM,” a source told Us in September 2021 about the incident, adding that he was “sick of seeing photos of [Kardashian and Barker] splashed everywhere” and he “doesn’t think she should be showing off too much PDA because of their rated-R behavior.”

In April, Kardashian revealed that she and the New York native had spoken about his DMs. “When I was in Italy with Travis on our summer vacation, I woke up to a text from Scott saying, ‘I am so sorry. I DMed your ex-boyfriend who I can’t stand,'” she recalled on The Kardashians. “Then I wrote him, ‘This is despicable. Your actions need to match up with you wanting to be a part of this and act like it.”

Around the same time, Disick confessed that part of the reason he was upset with Kardashian’s new romance was that it strained his relationship with her family. “Feeling left out and not being told anything is super hurtful — especially when I don’t have another family to go to. I rather be around them and be around my family than not at all,” he explained to Khloé Kardashian in the premiere episode of the Hulu reality show, adding that he was “lonely” amid the changes. “Honestly I think for the first time in my life it is finally starting to change. Now that Kourtney has her life with Travis, as hard as it is, it does give me a place to finally be able to move on.”

He continued, telling the cameras: “It was a huge adjustment losing Kourtney romantically, but now it has become a huge adjustment losing her as sort of a best friend. Now we are really more coparents. I would say it is probably one of the more difficult things in my life.”

Kourtney! Sofia! Amelia! Scott Disick’s Dating History

Read article

Disick, for his part, dated Sofia Richie from May 2017 until May 2020 and began seeing model Amelia Grey Hamlin in November of that year. Following their September 2021 split, the Flip It Like Disick star has been linked to reality TV star Holly Scarfone and most recently, Scottish model Rebecca Donaldson.

With reporting by Diana Cooper



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/mcagNbL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...