Skip to main content

Machine Gun Kelly Called Megan Fox During Suicide Attempt: I 'Snapped'

Machine Gun Kelly Called Megan Fox During Suicide Attempt I Snapped
Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock

A scary moment in their relationship. Machine Gun Kelly recalled an incident where he contemplated suicide while on the phone with Megan Fox.

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s Relationship Timeline

Read article

The “Emo Girl” singer, 32, detailed the crisis in his new Hulu documentary, Life in Pink, which premiered on Monday, June 27. The Texas native, whose real name is Colson Baker, said that the dark moment happened in July 2020 following the death of his father, with whom he had recently reconciled.

“I wouldn’t leave my room and I started getting really, really, really dark,” the Big Time Adolescence star recalled in the film. “Megan went to Bulgaria to shoot a movie and I started getting this really wild paranoia. Like, I kept getting paranoid that someone was gonna come and kill me.”

The “Papercuts” rapper went on to say that he always slept with a shotgun near his bed, but that day, he “just f–king snapped.” He called Fox, 36, whom he’d met in March of that year while filming Midnight in the Switchgrass.

“I was like, ‘You aren’t here for me.’ I’m in my room and I’m, like, freaking out on her,” Kelly recalled. “Dude, I put the shotgun in my mouth. And I’m yelling on the phone and, like, the barrel’s in my mouth. And I go to cock the shotgun and the bullet, as it comes back up, the shell just gets jammed. Megan’s, like, dead silent.”

Stars Who’ve Battled Mental Health Issues

Read article

The Billboard Music Award winner said that the moment made him realize that “something is not right.” The Jennifer’s Body star and Kelly’s daughter, Casie, 12, intervened and helped him figure out that he needed to make a change.

Machine Gun Kelly Called Megan Fox During Suicide Attempt I Snapped
Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock

“[They said], ‘I want to, like, see you as my father’ and ‘I want to see you as my husband-to-be,’ and I was like, ‘I need to kick the drugs for real this time,'” the “Bloody Valentine” musician said. (He did not specify whether he was using drugs during the incident.)

Later that year, Kelly told Interview magazine that he was seeking treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues.

“Currently, my drug of choice is happiness and commitment to the art, rather than commitment to a vice that I believed made the art,” he explained in November 2020. “I’m taking steps. I had my first therapy session last Thursday. That’s the first time I ever went, ‘Hey, I need to separate these two people,’ which is Machine Gun Kelly and Colson Baker. The dichotomy is too intense for me.”

Blended Family! Megan Fox Shares Pics With Machine Gun Kelly, His Daughter

Read article

Two months later, the “Maybe” artist told fans that he’d been taking a break from social media while he worked on himself. “I just wanna say to my fans I’ve been in, kind of like, a f–ked up place personally for a couple of months in my head,” he said in a January 2021 Instagram Story. “So, I haven’t been that active on socials.”

The Dirt actor went on to share his excitement over the success of his project Downfalls High, which had recently premiered. “I’m, like, tripping out,” he added.

Kelly and the New Girl alum got engaged in January. Three months later, Fox gushed about her fiancé in an Instagram post shared for his birthday. “The world has no idea what a gentle, beautiful heart you have,” she wrote at the time. “How generous and how thoughtful you are. How absurdly strange and smart and witty you are. You are by far the most unique human I have ever met. You’re such a gorgeous soul. I’m honored to love you and to be the recipient of your love.”

If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/UlyiLVn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...