Skip to main content

Tristan Thompson Puts His Arm Around Khloe Kardashian Ahead of Father's Day

Tristan Thompson Puts His Arm Around Ex Khloe Kardashian Ahead of Father's Day During Rare Outing After Split
Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian. MEGA; Frank Micelotta/Shutterstock

Several months after Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson called off their romance for good, the pair are seemingly on good terms.

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's Relationship Timeline

Read article

The Kardashians star, 37, and the NBA athlete, 31, were photographed together on Saturday, June 18. In the snaps, obtained by E! News, Thompson put his arm around his ex-girlfriend as they hugged outside of a car in Los Angeles while meeting up for lunch with their 4-year-old daughter, True.

While the exes — who continue to coparent the toddler — have not addressed their recent outing, several hours later Kardashian gushed over her daughter’s first dance recital.

“Today was incredible! Our girls had their first dance recital and they were perfection!!!! I am so proud of all four of my girls! 🤍🤍,” the Good American founder wrote via Instagram on Saturday, sharing a selfie with True and Rob Kardashian’s 5-year-old daughter, Dream, in their stage makeup and dance costumes.

Kardashian-Jenner Family: A Guide to the Fathers of Their Kids

Read article

She continued via Instagram comment: “I almost started crying when I walked in the Auditorium. Before anything even started lol … I am such a dork. I’m still emotional over this.”

Us Weekly previously confirmed in June 2021 that the now-exes split for a second time after reuniting amid the coronavirus pandemic. Hulu’s The Kardashians revealed the two reunited again, and Thompson was living with Khloé several months later. However, news broke in late fall that the Canada native had fathered a child with Maralee Nichols, after he was named in a December 2021 lawsuit for child support. The court docs alleged that he had an affair with the fitness influencer, 31, in March 2020 before he split with the Revenge Body alum.

“Now that paternity has been established, I look forward to amicably raising our son,” Thompson — who also shares son Prince, 5, with ex Jordan Craig — wrote via Instagram Stories in January, after a DNA test confirmed that Thompson fathered Nichols’ newborn son Theo. “I sincerely apologize to everyone I’ve hurt or disappointed throughout this ordeal both publicly and privately.”

He added at the time: “Khloé, you don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve the heartache and humiliation I have caused you. You don’t deserve the way I have treated you over the years. My actions certainly have not lined up with the way I view you. I have the utmost respect and love for you. Regardless of what you may think. Again, I am so incredibly sorry.”

Tristan Thompson's Messy Paternity Suit Timeline: Everything We Know

Read article

While Khloé has moved on from the basketball player, who has yet to meet 6-month-old Theo, she’s been emotional as she rewatches the scandal play out on her family’s Kardashians docuseries.

“This was definitely a tough episode but there’s so much beauty in watching how close my family is,” she tweeted on Thursday, June 16, after the season 1 finale dropped on Hulu. “We’ll always stick together and love one another deeply.”

The Strong Looks Better Naked author made headlines two days later after she shut down rumors that she had a new NBA-playing beau in her life. She wrote via Instagram comment on Saturday, June 18: “Thank you for the nice wishes but I am not seeing a soul. I am happy focusing on my daughter and myself for awhile.”



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/RGCikJO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...