Skip to main content

Gigi Shares Rare Khai Pic for Zayn's Father's Day Tribute After Split, Arrest

Gigi Hadid Sends Zayn Malik a Father's Day Message After Split and Altercation With Yolanda
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik. Shutterstock (2)

Staying supportive. Despite her split from Zayn Malik and his drama with her family, Gigi Hadid sent a Father’s Day message to the singer.

Happy Father's Day! How Famous Parents Celebrated in Photos

Read article

“Happy Fathers Day to my sweet baba,” the model, 27, wrote alongside a throwback photo of her with her own father, Mahamed Hadid, via her Instagram Story on Sunday, June 18. “I love you!”

The following photo showed Malik, 29, and their daughter, Khai, 21 months, playing with some arts and crafts materials. “& to Khai’s baba!!!!” Gigi captioned the snap.

Gigi Hadid Sends Zayn Malik a Father's Day Message After Split and Altercation With Yolanda
Courtesy of Gigi Hadid/Instagram

The sweet message comes months after the family made headlines due to the “Pillowtalk” singer conflict with Gigi’s mother, Yolanda Hadid. In October 2021, he was charged with four criminal offenses of harassment after an alleged altercation with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 58. The former One Direction member addressed the plea in a lengthy statement on social media at the time.

Family Photos! Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's Daughter Khai's Baby Album

Read article

“As you all know I am a private person and I very much want to create a safe and private space for my daughter [Khai] to grow up in,” the X Factor alum wrote. “A place where private family matters aren’t thrown on the world stage for all to poke and pick apart. In an effort to protect that space for her, I agreed to not contest claims arising from an argument I had with a family member of my partner’s who entered our home while my partner was away several weeks ago.”

In a separate statement to TMZ, the England native said, “I adamantly deny striking Yolanda Hadid and for the sake of my daughter I decline to give any further details and I hope that Yolanda will reconsider her false allegations and move towards healing these family issues in private.”

After pleading no contest, he was put on 90-day probation for each of his four offenses (360 days in total) and was ordered to complete an anger management class and a domestic violence program.

Zayn, Gigi and Yolanda's Most Candid Quotes About Their Family Dynamic

Read article

Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly that the pair, who had been in an on and off relationship since 2015, quietly split amid the legal drama in October.

By January, an insider told Us exclusively that Malik and Gigi were “on amicable terms” amid the breakup.

“Gigi and Zayn are getting along just fine,” the source revealed. “They’ve been in each other’s lives in some way or another for the past few weeks.”

The exes were making an effort to keep their lives private for Khai, and they wanted to work out custody arrangements on their own. “There is no custody battle going on right now — they’re just trying to work things out as coparents,” the insider said.



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/LumnUKX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...