Skip to main content

SNL's Michael Che: Pete Davidson Never Thanked Me for Writing Kim K. Kiss

Did Pete Davidson Thank Michael Che Writing 1st Kiss With Kim Kardashian
Michael Che, Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson. Shutterstock (2)

Playing matchmaker? Michael Che may have written Pete Davidson‘s first kiss with Kim Kardashian — but the Saturday Night Live star is still waiting for a thank you.

Stars Who Played Matchmaker for Their Friends: Taylor Swift, Nicole Richie

Read article

“Absolutely not. He hasn’t mentioned it,” Che, 39, said during an interview on SiriusXM’s The Howard Stern Show on Wednesday, June 8, before joking, “In fact, this is the first I’ve heard they’re dating. Is it serious?”

In October 2021, Kardashian, 41, and Davidson, 28, appeared in several sketches together when she made her SNL hosting debut. They starred in one about Kourtney Kardashian and her now-husband, Travis Barker, before sharing a kiss during an Aladdin-themed bit.

The couple were later spotted on multiple dates throughout the next month and were photographed holding hands in Palm Springs, California, confirming their relationship. At the time, a source exclusively told Us Weekly that Kardashian and Davidson were “getting serious” about each other, adding, “Things have definitely escalated quickly but in a healthy, fun way. Right now, they are just enjoying their time together and seeing where things go.”

Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson’s Official Relationship Timeline

Read article

The Skims founder, who filed for divorce from Kanye West in February 2021, later revealed that her estranged husband, 45, “walked out” during her SNL appearance. “I haven’t talked to him since. He is upset at the fact that I used the word ‘divorced’ — so he wished I said the word ‘filed for divorce,’” she told Khloé Kardashian during a May episode of The Kardashians. “And he was upset that I also said he was ‘a rapper.’ He said, ‘I am so much more than a rapper. I can’t believe you said rapper.'”

Earlier this month, Kim also offered viewers a glimpse at the beginning of her romance with the comedian. “So, this is how it went down with me and Pete. I did Saturday Night Live and then when we kissed in a scene it was just a vibe. I was like, ‘Oh s–t. Maybe I just need to try something different,'” she recalled on the Hulu series. “But Pete does not come to my afterparty and everyone was at my afterparty. He is not giving me the time of day.”

Everything Kim and Her Family Have Said About Pete on 'The Kardashians’

Read article

According to the California native, she was the one to make the first move. “So, a few days later I called the producer at SNL and was like, ‘Hey do you have Pete’s number?’ I text him,” Kim told the cameras. “I wasn’t even thinking, ‘I am going to be in a relationship with him.’ I was just thinking, ‘Heard about this BDE, I need to get out there.’ I was basically DTF (down to f–k).”



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/hT3IK69

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...