Skip to main content

Justin Bieber Reveals Half His Face Is Paralyzed: It's 'Pretty Serious’

Resetting. Justin Bieber got real about his recent health issues, which have left half of his face paralyzed — and made him pause his tour.

Celebrity Health Scares

Read article

“I love you guys and keep me in your prayers,” the 28-year-old musician captioned an Instagram video on Friday, June 10, asking his fans to “please watch.”

Justin Bieber Reveals He’s Suffering From Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, Leaving Half His Face Paralyzed
Justin Bieber Courtesy of Justin Bieber/Instagram

The “Yummy” crooner, who has been battling Lyme disease for years, explained that he wanted to update his fans on “what’s been going on” with his body recently, pointing out that people can “probably see from [his] face” that something is not normal.

“I have this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome. It is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis,” Bieber said, showing how one side of his face is stationary. “As you can see this eye is not blinking. I can’t smile on this side of my face. This nostril will not move.”

Justin Bieber Through the Years: From Teen Heartthrob to Married Man

Read article

The Grammy winner addressed fans who may be “frustrated by my cancelations of my next shows,” telling them, “I’m just physically, not capable of doing them.”

Bieber continued: “This is pretty serious as you can see. I wish this wasn’t the case. But obviously my body is telling me I need to slow down.”

The Canadian singer, who is currently on his Justice World Tour, noted that he will be using his time off to “rest and relax and get back to 100 percent so I can do what I was born to do.” He added: “I gotta go get my rest on so that I can get my face back to where it’s supposed to be. I love you guys, thanks for being patient with me.”

The “Peaches” crooner insisted he’s “going to get better.” Meanwhile, Bieber has started to do facial exercises to help his recovery. “I trust God. I trust that this is all for a reason,” he concluded. “Not sure what that is right now, but in the meantime, I’m going [to] rest.”

Being the Biebers: Justin and Hailey's Quotes About Marriage Ups and Downs

Read article

Bieber’s health scare came three months after his wife, Hailey Bieber (nĂ©e Baldwin), was sent to the hospital in March following a blood clot on her brain. The 25-year-old model was “pretty much back to normal” when she arrived at the emergency room, but at the time felt like she was having a mini stroke, according to a YouTube video she shared in April.

Hailey was later diagnosed with a Grade 5 PFO — Patent Foramen Ovale, which is a flaplike opening in the heart per a Mayo Clinic definition. Doctors recommended closing the hole in surgery, and she agreed to the procedure.

“It went very smoothly and I’m recovering really well,” she explained in the April video. “Thank you to everyone who has reached out with well wishes and concern, and for all the support and love.”



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/Z90VnfD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden matĂ©, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...