Skip to main content

Lamar Odom Claims Ex-Fiancee Sabrina Is Holding His Social Media ‘Hostage’

Getting messy! Lamar Odom revealed that he and fiancée Sabrina Parr have called it quits again while claiming she has hacked his social media accounts for months.

Lamar Odom’s Ups and Downs Through the Years Read article

“What’s up good people. I’ve been working hard to build my brand and a new team,” Odom, 41, wrote alongside a video message to his fans on Wednesday, December 30.

The former Los Angeles Clippers star claimed that Parr is holding his Instagram account “hostage,” which he has been trying to get fixed to no avail.

“We are working hard to recover my passwords for IG and Twitter,” he continued. “If any of y’all know someone who can get it reset for me hit my brand managers DM ASAP @savvygirlconsulting.”

Odom also told his fans to follow him on YouTube and Snapchat before revealing that he is starting a room on iPhone’s Clubhouse app about “Mental Health, Toxic and Abusive Relationships and Self Love.”

He added: “Thank y’all for loving me and supporting me I love y’all back.❤ Now watch me work 💪🏾.”

Parr, who previously called off the couple’s engagement last month before reconnecting a week later, responded to her exes’ allegations via her Instagram Story.

Celebrity Couples Who Called It Quits in 2020 Read article

“I find these accusations from Lamar & whoever he’s working with extremely disappointing,” she wrote on Wednesday in a since-deleted message. “We are no longer together and haven’t been for a while.”

The personal trainer, 33, said that she has chosen to move on in “silence about the situation” and suggested Odom do the same.

“We both know the truth and I assure you no truth is being told on their end,” she added. “Now if you excuse me, I’m going to continue moving on in peace & silence.”

The retired basketball player fired back with a statement on his Instagram account, pleading for Parr to end her alleged hacking.

“Sabrina stop. You have hacked my social media every few months,” he wrote. “Your receipts are no good that’s from a year ago. I’ve recently begged you to release my password. I can only post using the phone you set up — you don’t want me to expose you. So stop. Give me my password and my passport.”

Odom echoed his sentiments in the Instagram caption, adding, “No love lost BabyDoll but it’s over. AllI ask is that you release my Passport and my Passwords. That’s it.”

Lamar Odom Sabrina Break Up Social Media
Courtesy of Lamar Odom/Instagram

He concluded: “You’ve wronged me in so many ways and I was willing to walk away quietly but I see you want a show. I gave you a global platform. Use it for your good or it will destroy you. All the best❤.”

Last month, the athlete and Parr celebrated their one-year engagement anniversary on November 11 — just a week after she revealed they had called it quits. They both posted a photo of Odom kissing Parr on the cheek.

On-Again, Off-Again Celebrity Couples Read article

“This has been a difficult decision for me to make but it is the best for myself and my children,” Parr shared on her Instagram Story on November 4, announcing their split. “Lamar has some things that he alone has to work through. I love him dearly but I am no longer able to be by his side while he seeks the help he so desperately needs. I wish him all the best and I am asking that you pray for everyone involved.”

The former couple got engaged in November 2019, three months after they first stepped out in Atlanta together. The wedding was set to take place in Miami on November 11, 2021.

Odom was previously married to Khloé Kardashian from 2009 to 2013. They finalized the divorce in 2016 after putting it on hold a year prior following his near-fatal overdose.

The former NBA player shares daughter Destiny, 22, and son Lamar Jr., 18, with ex Liza Morales.



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/34Zn0rn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their