Skip to main content

Sandoval Reportedly Brought Raquel to Missouri Before Their Cheating Scandal

An open secret? Tom Sandoval and Raquel Leviss reportedly took a couple’s trip to his hometown months before their affair made headlines.

Sandoval, 40, and Leviss, 28, were seen posing in front of the Apotheosis of St. Louis in a snap taken in December 2022, according to TMZ. The outlet alleged that the visit to Missouri didn’t go well when Sandoval’s family declined to meet Leviss.

Everything to Know About the Tom Sandoval, Ariana Madix and Raquel Leviss Cheating Scandal - 175

Everything to Know About Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss' Affair, Ariana Split

Read article

Even though the TomTom co-owner claimed he was planning to call it quits with long-term girlfriend Ariana Madix, his loved ones weren’t thrilled that he brought Leviss.

Three months after Sandoval and Leviss’ trip to Missouri, Us Weekly confirmed his split from Madix, 37, due to his infidelity. “They were having problems for a while,” a source told Us in March, noting that things “only came to a breaking point” when the Florida native found out that her then-boyfriend was unfaithful with Leviss.

The bar owner broke his silence on his personal life by defending his businesses when Vanderpump Rules fans shared negative comments about the establishments. He later issued a separate statement apologizing to Madix.

Tom Sandoval Reportedly Brought Raquel Leviss to Visit His Parents in Missouri Before Their Cheating Scandal: Details
Tom Sandoval Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock (

“I want to first and foremost apologize to everyone I’ve hurt through this process. Most of all, I want to apologize to Ariana,” he wrote via Instagram. “I made mistakes, I was selfish and made reckless decisions that hurt somebody I love. No one deserves to feel that pain so traumatically and publicly.”

More recently, he admitted to Howie Mandel that he kissed Leviss for the first time during summer 2022. “We just kissed. It was magnetic,” he said during the Tuesday, April 11, episode of the “Howie Mandel Does Stuff” podcast. “I felt something that I hadn’t felt in so long emotionally.”

Meanwhile, Leviss took to social media to address where she and Madix stand now. “I want to apologize for my actions and my choices foremost to Ariana, and to my friends and the fans so invested in our relationships,” she wrote via Instagram that same month. “There is no excuse, I am not a victim and I must own my actions and I deeply regret hurting Ariana.”

Sandoval recently admitted that he had regrets about how his connection with Leviss came to light. “Hindsight’s always 20/20,” the reality star told TMZ on March 27. “Like, if you look back at a situation, you think of all the things you should have, would have done better.”

Vanderpump Rules Cast Dating History Inside Stars Love Lives Lala Kent Scheana Shay Jax Taylor

‘Vanderpump Rules’ Cast’s Dating History

Read article

The Tom Sandoval and the Most Extras band member’s friend Tom Schwartz also offered more insight into when he found out about the affair. “I learned about the affair in August. The one-night stand was in August and then it became, from my point of view, it became an emotional affair,” Schwartz, 40, who hooked up with Leviss in August 2022 after his split from Katie Maloney, said on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen on Wednesday, April 5. “Which is still inappropriate, but I didn’t think it was linear. [Then] in January, he came to me and told me that he was in love with Raquel.”

The Minnesota native continued: “He’s not realizing the negative impact this has had on his other ventures. Businesses, bars, the band. … He’s addicted. It’s an infatuation of all infatuations. … Raquel is Tom’s heroin.”

From Katie to Andy: ‘Pump Rules’ Stars React to Sandoval, Raquel Scandal

'Vanderpump Rules' Cast Reacts to Ariana, Tom Sandoval Split, Raquel Drama

Read article

According to Schwartz, he doesn’t expect Sandoval and Leviss to go the distance.

“I think it’ll be a miracle if they make it,” he concluded. “Their relationship is, you know, I know they care so much about each other but, like, even in the short time that they’ve been ‘in love’ or whatever you want to call it, it’s become toxic. And I just I don’t know if it’s sustainable. It’s already toxic as it is and then you add in, you know, the entire nation thinking you guys are scumbags. I think it’s too much, but we’ll see if love prevails.”

Us Weekly reached out to Sandoval’s rep for comment.



from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/9VLDzfN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden maté, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...