Skip to main content

Halsey's Dating History Through the Years

Not so bad at love! Halsey has had her fair share of romances through the years, being linked to multiple famous men.

In January 2021, the singer (whose real name is Ashley Frangipane) announced that she was pregnant with her first child with screenwriter Alev Aydin. However, it wasn’t the first time she considered having children.

During a 2018 interview with Marie Claire, the “Without Me” singer shared that she’d talked about her future as a mother with then-boyfriend G-Eazy and detailed her battle with endometriosis.

“I’m freezing my eggs at 23. My doctor’s like, ‘You’re the youngest patient I’ve ever had. Also, nothing like having a new partner and being like, ‘By the way, I need to know if you want to have kids right now, because if you don’t, I need to go date someone else,'” the two-time Grammy nominee said at the time. “I have a very limited window of time. You know what I mean? Nothing like that to scare away a 27-year-old guy.”

In 2016, she revealed that she suffered a miscarriage the year prior, shortly before heading on stage to perform.

“It’s the angriest performance that I’ve ever done in my life. That was the moment of my life where I thought to myself, ‘I don’t feel like a f–king human being anymore,'” Hasley told Rolling Stone. “This thing, this music, Halsey, whatever it is that I’m doing, took precedence and priority over every decision that I made regarding this entire situation from the moment I found out until the moment it went wrong. I walked offstage and went into the parking lot and just start throwing up.”

The “Closer” singer has been open about her dating life in the past and revealed in 2019 that she “stopped dating musicians” for the time being.

“I want everyone to be the best version of themselves so much that I sometimes don’t focus on making me the best version of myself,” she told Apple Music in January 2020. “I do everything in my power to help them succeed. And then, at some point, I’m like where do I fit in this box.”

Scroll through for Halsey’s full dating history.


Matt Healy
In 2013, Halsey said that The 1975 — and specifically lead singer Matty Healy — had been "influential" to her career "because of his lack of care" and his lyrics. The following year, the duo began dating. "I spent a lot of time watching him and he spent a lot of time loving being watched," she told Billboard magazine in 2015. "But if you think he's the first red wine-drinking, pretty-boy rocker in skinny jeans I've been associated with, you're out of your f--king mind." Shutterstock (2)
Lido
Halsey dated Norwegian producer Lido in 2015 and the pair continued living together for some time after their relationship ended. "When we met, I was nobody; things changed very quickly. A lot of people in my life freaked out," she told Billboard shortly after the breakup. "I didn't have the chance to say, 'I'm sorry, let me explain.' It was kind of like, 'If you can't keep up, f--k you. I have to keep going.'" The "Graveyard" writer later told Rolling Stone of the relationship, "I had killed off a version of myself just so we could make our love work. Sometimes you're in a relationship for so long and you become a different person. You lose yourself because you change for that person." Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
Machine Gun Kelly
After meeting on set of Roadies in 2016, Halsey was spotted cozying up to Machine Gun Kelly. While they never publicly commented on their relationship, in 2017 he told Rolling Stone, "What I will say is I feel 16 again." The pair had an amicable split, collaborating on "Forget Me Too" in 2020. Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
G-Eazy
After collaborating on "Him & I" in 2017, Halsey and the rapper began dating, flaunting PDA via social media beginning in September of that year. She later described their relationship to Marie Clare magazine. “I’ve had partners who don’t want to play along. It feels stupid. I love curating an experience, changing it up," she said in 2018. "And he’s so that way with me. I haven’t found someone who matches every version of me until him. Like, he’s my left sneaker. For every version of him, there’s a version of me to match." The duo split in July 2018. Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Yungblood
Hasley dated Yungblud from November 2018 to September 2019 after she DM'd him on Instagram. "Sometimes. People just break up. It doesn’t mean someone cheated or something bad happened or someone f--ked up," she tweeted following the split. "Sometimes. It just happens. Because life is constantly changing. And adults stay friends and move on." The two were rumored to have briefly rekindled their romance in 2020. Marksman/Snorlax /MEGA
Evan Peters
In 2012, Halsey declared her love for Evan Peters via Twitter after watching him on American Horror Story. In fall 2019, the couple began dating and went Instagram official on Halloween. However, in March 2020, rumors began circulating that the two had split and she was later seen spending time with Yungblud again. Contributor 609/SWNS.COM/MEGA (2)
Alev Aydin
Halsey was spotted with screenwriter Alev Ayden in October 2020. She announced the couple are expecting their first child in January 2021 and gave birth to son Ender later that year. Us confirmed in April 2023 that Halsey filed for full physical custody after calling it quits with Aydin. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock; Courtesy Alev Aydin/Instagram


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/KrO75fp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono