Skip to main content

Gilles Marini and More Stars Reveal When They Lost Their Virginity

Getting personal. While some celebrities keep their sexual experiences close to their chests, others have no problem kissing and telling about their first times.

In 2010, Joe Jonas opened up about losing his virginity at age 20 to Ashley Greene.

“I didn’t have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jack’s room — who was my roommate at the time — and I demolished his room looking for them,” he said in a Reddit AMA at the time. “[I] found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished.”

The reveal was quite shocking to fans as the Jonas Brothers wore purity rings for years, vowing not to have premarital sex. In 2016, he stated that he didn’t regret sharing that personal experience with the world.

“Life’s too short, you know?” the DNCE singer told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I mean ultimately, I think of myself as an honest guy. There are just those moments in life where you have to be true to yourself and true to the world. … I’m not out to hurt anybody, but I think, ultimately, I’m just telling my stories and what I can say from my heart.”

Another former Disney Channel star that has been open about her early sexual experiences is Miley Cyrus.

“I didn’t go all the way with a dude until I was 16, but I ended up marrying the guy,” the singer said on the “Call Her Daddy” podcast in August 2020, implying that she lost her virginity to Liam Hemsworth, whom she was married to from 2018 to 2020. “I lied and said that he wasn’t the first so I didn’t seem like a loser. He said, ‘Oh, who have you had sex with?’ And I couldn’t think of anyone, so I just made somebody up that I knew but we had never actually had sex before.”

Other celebs waited until much later in life. Adriana Lima didn’t have sex until marrying Marko Jarić in 2009. “Sex is just for after marriage,” she told GQ magazine in 2006. “I don’t care [what men think about me waiting]. They have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me.”

From the extremely awkward to the really romantic encounters, see what the stars had to say about their first times:


Mischa Barton

In a June 2021 essay for Harper's Bazaar U.K., the O.C. alum recalled how she lost her virginity after years of feeling "looming" pressure to gain more experience as a young actress who often played sexualized characters. She particularly felt this way after landing the role of Marissa Cooper, who Barton described as a "fast and loose" teen. The Hills alum was 18 when she started filming the show.

"Did I ever feel pressured to have sex with someone?" she wrote. "Well, after being pursued by older men in their 30s, I eventually did the deed. I feel a little guilty because I let it happen. I felt so much pressure to have sex, not just from him, but society in general."

Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Gilles Marini: Age 13

The Sex and the City: The Movie actor told The New York Post’s Page Six in November 2020 that he lost his virginity to an orphan named Sonia who was four years older than him. “It was very romantic and scary,” he recalled, noting that Sonia had a boyfriend, but still invited him to her room. “Guess what I heard right in the middle of it? [Her boyfriend yelling] ‘Open up!’ That was my first experience.”

AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Miley Cyrus: Age 16

The pop star implied on the “Call Her Daddy” podcast in August 2020 that she lost her virginity to her Last Song costar Liam Hemsworth, although she also opened up about going “past first base” with girls years before meeting him. “I didn’t go all the way with a dude until I was 16, but I ended up marrying the guy,” she said of the actor, whom she divorced that January after one year of marriage.

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock
Ian Somerhalder: Age 13

The Vampire Diaries alum admitted that he began his sexual journey at 13 years old with a 16-year-old girl. “[I was] 13. It was fun,” he explained on Andy Cohen’s SiriusXM show, Radio Andy, in December 2019. “When you’re 13 and you’re a boy, you know, or a girl, but boys are pretty on it.”

Matt Sayles/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Cara Delevingne: Age 18

The Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets star divulged the age at which she lost her virginity to RuPaul on the TV personality's "What's the Tee?" podcast in March 2019. "I only started having sex when I was 18," she said. "I was quite late." 

Sarah Morris/Getty Images
Angelina Jolie: Age 14

After having sex for the first time, "the emotions didn't feel enough," she has said. So to feel closer to her mate, she said she "grabbed a knife and cut him."

Todd Williamson/Getty Images
Brooke Shields: Age 22

She told Health magazine she wishes she had had sex earlier. "I think I wouldn't have had issues with weight – I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]," she said in 2009.

Jim Spellman/WireImage
Daniel Radcliffe: Age 16

He has said he lost his virginity "to a much older woman," whom Us Weekly later identified as his ex, Amy Byrne, who was 23 at the time.

VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images
Fergie: Age 18

"I've always been a very sexual person," she has said. "I've always had to hold myself back - I lost my virginity at 18. But that took a lot of willpower."

JB Lacroix/WireImage
Johnny Depp: Age 13

While promoting the 2008 Tim Burton musical Sweeney Todd, he told Rolling Stone: "I haven't done anything this collaborative since I lost my virginity at 13."

Mathew Imaging/WireImage
Kelly Osbourne: Age 13

The same year she lost her virginity, "I convinced myself I was pregnant...." she has said. "I hadn't even gotten my period."

Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Lil Wayne

"The girl was 13," the rapper has said. "We were playing Win, Lose or Draw and on the board, she wrote, 'F--- me.'"

Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Matthew McConaughey: Age 15

He wouldn't reveal any details about his first time in a 2008 Playboy interview. "I don't tell bedroom tales," he said. "Never have."

Mike Windle/Getty Images for Disney
Megan Fox: Age 17

She has said her first time wasn't "awkward" because she was "in love . . . it was nice."

Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage.com
Paris Hilton: Age 15

Tori Spelling's brother Randy claimed he took the heiress' virginity two months after meeting her in Palm Springs.

Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Marc Jacobs International, LLC
Sienna Miller: Age 16

She has said her mother insisted she have sex at home. "She would say, 'I'd rather you did it in my house if you're going to do it at all,'" Miller has said.

Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
Tina Fey: Age 24

"I couldn't give it away," she joked to David Letterman about her virginity.

Jim Spellman/WireImage.com
Woody Harrelson: Age 17

"Neither of us knew what we were doing, but we went at it feverishly -- until her parents showed up, with doors opening, bright lights, them screaming, me stuffing my underwear and her bra down the back of my pants," he has said.

Danny Martindale/WireImage
Adriana Lima: Age 27

The Victoria’s Secret model famously held onto her virginity until marrying then-husband Marko Jarić in 2009. “You have to stick up for your beliefs, whatever makes you comfortable,” she told The Huffington Post in 2013. 

Kevin Mazur/WireImage
George Clooney: Age 16

He lost his virginity “young, very young, too young,” the actor told Rolling Stone in 2011. 

Patrick Aventurier/Getty Images
Joe Jonas: Age 20

“I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person,” the former Jonas Brother, who wore a purity ring in his teenage years, wrote in a 2013 essay for Vulture.

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Katy Perry: Age 16

The pop superstar’s first time was in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley’s album Grace. “Love that record so much,” she told GQ in 2014. 

Steve Granitz/WireImage
Khloe Kardashian: Age 14

The Strong Looks Better Naked author told The View hosts in 2010 that she almost felt “conned” by her older sex partner. “Looking back I think that’s not a normal thing,” she said. 

Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Allergan
Kim Kardashian: Age 14

She lost her virginity to Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ Jackson, but the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star discussed her decision with her mom, Kris Jenner, first. “She was like, ‘OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,” she recalled to Oprah in 2012. 

Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Macaulay Culkin: Age 15

The former child star revealed during an appearance on the “Anna Faris Is Unqualified” podcast that he lost his virginity at 15. “It wasn’t gross or weird. We planned it. It was warm and sticky and I felt like, ‘Geez, this is weird. Am I doing it right?’” he admitted in March 2018. “We listened to [The Beatles’] White Album, so there you go."

Andrew Lipovsky/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/2GO6YmM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono