Skip to main content

Julia Fox Sings Kanye West’s Pete Davidson Diss After Requesting ‘Eazy’

Forming a bond in an unexpected place. Nearly one year after Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from Kanye West, the musician publicly moved on with Julia Fox.

West, who married Kardashian in 2014, was linked to Irina Shayk and model Vinetria before he celebrated New Year’s Eve with Fox. The Gotham Awards nominee, for her part, was married to Peter Artemiev before meeting the songwriter.

Shortly after West and Fox were spotted together in January 2022, Us Weekly confirmed that the pilot filed for divorce from the actress two years prior. The exes welcomed a son six months after their divorce proceedings were finalized in July 2020.

Fox previously opened up about the ups and downs in her relationship with her ex, referring to Artemiev as a “deadbeat dad” in December 2021.

“This man left me with a 5 month old and a dog and a home and ALL THE BILLS. It’s wrong!!! It’s not fair,” Fox claimed in an Instagram Story. “He 1000 percent intentionally got me pregnant, It’s a blessing. I’m happy about it. I would not change it.”

Artemiev denied the accusations, telling Page Six in a statement, “I was saddened to learn of the utterly false statements made on social media by Julia Fox, my coparent, who is clearly struggling. Out of respect for her privacy and to protect our child, I will not comment further.”

While speaking to The Cut, Fox apologized for bringing up her issues with her ex on social media.

“My son’s father and I had our issues and I wanted to scare him into being a better dad, but I went about it the wrong way,” she explained at the time. “My son’s dad loves his son more than anything in the world. He just has some issues that I shouldn’t have made public.”

One month later, Fox confirmed that she started dating West — who swept her off her feet with one-of-a-kind experiences.

“I mean, I’m still in shock,” she wrote in a post for Interview in January 2022. “Ye had an entire hotel suite full of clothes. It was every girl’s dream come true. It felt like a real Cinderella moment. I don’t know how he did it, or how he got all of it there in time. But I was so surprised. Like, who does things like this on a second date? Or any date!”

The artist gushed about her “organic” courtship with West, saying, “I don’t know where things are headed but if this is any indication of the future, I’m loving the ride.”

The Puppet star later shared her thoughts on how she became the Chicago native’s “muse.”

“You know, I’m so used to being f—ked over in relationships, so I keep waiting for him to disappoint me because he makes very grandiose promises, and it’s like, ‘How could he ever pull it off with all the other things he has going on?’ But he always does,” Fox told Interview that same month. “Right now, the vibes I’m getting are very much about tolerance, kindness, and love. I’m canceling cancel culture and putting an end to this black-and-white thinking. People shouldn’t be defined by their darkest moment. As humans, we commit violence to each other, we police each other. We’ve created such a hostile environment, especially on the internet.”

Scroll down to relive Fox and West’s whirlwind romance:


Ringing in the New Year
West and Fox were first spotted spending time together on New Year's Eve in Miami. They were later photographed getting close during a dinner at Carbone in New York. At the time, a source exclusively told Us that the duo were "having fun" during the "casual" outing. The insider added that West "wanted to get to know her better" after they initially connected through mutual friends.   Shutterstock (2)
Growing Romance
While speaking with Interview magazine in January 2022, Fox reflected on her "instant connection" with the rapper.  "His energy is so fun to be around," the actress said shortly after their outings made headlines. "He had me and my friends laughing, dancing and smiling all night. We decided to keep the energy going and fly back to New York City to see Slave Play. Ye's flight landed at six and the play was at seven and he was there ON TIME. I was impressed." She continued: "After the play we chose to do dinner at Carbone which is one of my favorite restaurants. Obviously. At the restaurant, Ye directed an entire photo shoot for me while people dined! The whole restaurant loved it and cheered us on while it was happening." Shutterstock (2)
Finding Someone Special
That same month, the Uncut Gems star opened up about moving on from her marriage to Artemiev with the Yeezy designer. “The overall message is that if ur in a toxic relationship, get out of it cuz u never know who or what could be waiting on the other side," she told New York Magazine's The Cut at the time. Fox also addressed talk about her romance with West happening "so quickly," saying, "I’m going with the universe and the flow and seeing where it takes me." Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock; Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
An Honest Connection
After Fox and West publicly packed on the PDA one day after Kardashian's date night with Pete Davidson, the Italy native shut down claims that her relationship was a PR stunt.   "I feel like, to the people who know us both personally, like, all the people that we have in common, like, friends in common, have texted me like, 'Oh, my God, this makes so much sense,'" Fox shared on the "Forbidden Fruits" podcast in January 2022. "There's always people that think every single celebrity scandal is a setup. I personally don't." For the No Sudden Move star, her new connection with West came from a "meta" place. "Listen, for right now, I'm just living in the moment and I don't have any expectations — there's no labels, none of that. It's just people that make each other feel better," she said at the time. "We were all connected, like even prior. You know what I mean? We're all artists."   Shutterstock (2)
An Inspiration
In January 2022, Fox recalled how her romance with West included him offering input into her wardrobe. “My transformation [was the wildest thing he created for me]. After meeting him, a couple days later, all my s—t was in boxes, gone. It was so cathartic,” she told Interview. “It wasn’t like I was just packing up my old clothes, it was like I was packing up my old life. I was like making that very conscious decision to really put everything in the box. To let go of the past.” Even though Fox considered herself "such a control freak," she found the process refreshing. “I’ve been the primary caretaker of everyone for so long, so it’s a new sensation, but honestly, I think I deserve it. Even a month ago, I was so f—king like not getting along with my son’s father or not having help. It was just me alone. I was so tired and everything was work," she added. "And then a few days later there I am with Ye, and it was the most instant natural organic attraction and connection. I just feel really safe with him. It’s a redemption story.” Shutterstock (2)
Clapping Back at Clout Chasing Claims
"It's funny cause I'm getting all of this attention, but I really couldn't care," Fox said on the January 21, 2022, episode of her "Forbidden Fruits" podcast. She claimed that West wasn't her first beau with a high net worth, adding, "People are like 'Oh, you're only in it for the fame, you're in it for the clout, you're in it for the money.' Honey, I've dated billionaires my entire adult life, let's keep it real." Fox would prefer people pay attention to her work. "Watch my movie, read my book," she added. "That is more thrilling to me now than eyes on me. I couldn't care less." Shutterstock (2)
First Public Outing
The "Jesus Walks" rapper made his first public appearance with Fox on January 22, 2022 in Paris. They walked the red carpet wearing matching denim outfits at the Kenzo show during the Fashion Week. J M HAEDRICH/SIPA/Shutterstock


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/vErxAj5SK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono