Skip to main content

Madison Is ‘Thankful’ Her Fiance Brett Loves Her Even Though She ‘Can’t Cook’

Her Prince Charming! After going through a public relationship and breakup with her Southern Charm costar Austen Kroll, Madison LeCroy has made it clear that she found something special with fiancé Brett.

LeCroy’s romance with Kroll was first introduced to Southern Charm viewers during season 6. The duo’s on and off relationship lasted for two years before Us Weekly exclusively confirmed that they called it quits in December 2020.

“We are not together right now. I am 1,000 percent single, and so is he,” the salon owner told Us at the time. “So, ladies, if you want him, you can have him.”

Following their split, LeCroy made headlines when she was linked to Jay Cutler after Kroll grew close to Kristin Cavallari. Later, rumors swirled that the South Carolina native had previously been in contact with Alex Rodriguez, who was engaged to Jennifer Lopez at the time.

In April 2021, the salon owner teased on social media that she was seeing someone new. Two months later, LeCroy and the mystery man made their romance Instagram official.

“Madhappy,” the reality star captioned a few adorable photos of her and Brett via Instagram in June 2021.

That same month, LeCroy revealed to Us that she was in “the most grown-up relationship” yet.

“We have adult conversations. We talk about the future and we have the same kind of ideas about where we want our lives to go,” she told Us at the time. “When I was married before, you [have] to [remember] I was 19 years old, 20 years old, it was a different kind of love and this is something that just feels right.”

The hairstylist, who was previously married to Josh Hughes from 2010 to 2015, explained that her new beau is “actually a man” who “has his s–t together and is very respectful.” LeCroy also noted that their relationship had already hit a major milestone when Brett met her son Hudson, who she welcomed in 2012 with her ex-husband.

“My son’s father knows a lot about him through my son and my son saying that I seem happy and he’s really nice to mom, and all these things,” she shared with Us. “One of my favorite things about him was on Mother’s Day, he sent flowers to my house and said that they were from my son. Very sweet. Very thoughtful. And his family’s wonderful as well. I’m very excited about this.”

As the pair’s connection continued to grow, LeCroy revealed that she wouldn’t mind walking down the aisle again.

“I would love to get married again. I actually enjoyed being married,” the Bravo personality mentioned to Us in September 2021. “Just didn’t work out the first time. So hopefully second time is the charm.”

One month later, LeCroy confirmed to Us that she was engaged to Brett after less than one year of dating.

“I’m excited to announce that I am engaged!” she exclusively told Us in October 2021. “Oh, my gosh. I am so excited and I feel like I’ve been trying to hold this in for quite some time and it has been one of the hardest things I’ve had to do.”

At the time, LeCroy gushed about getting to have a proper wedding and a marriage.

“There’s something about being married. That’s such a secure feeling that I can’t explain it,” she added. “It’s just a partnership and like a united front that you can’t break that I like. I look forward to that.”

Scroll down to relive LeCroy’s sweet romance with Brett:


April 2021
During Southern Charm's season 7 reunion in February 2021, Craig Conover claimed that LeCroy “flew to Miami to f–k an ex-MLB player.” She later confirmed that Rodriguez was the athlete mentioned during the episode, but denied that they ever hooked up. “He contacted me. And yes, we DMed,” LeCroy said at the time. “But other than that, there was nothing. I’ve never physically seen him, touched him. I am not a f—king liar and I will stand up for that.” In February 2021, a source close to the former New York Yankees player claimed that Rodriguez "never met" LeCroy. Two months later, Rodriguez and Lopez confirmed that their relationship was officially over. After a person wrote, “Mmmm A-Rod on his way girl get bags pack he coming for you,” on one of LeCroy's Instagram pics, she clapped back, writing, “I have a boyfriend!” That same month, another source noted to Us that "Madison is happy in her new relationship. She wanted to tell everyone she has a boyfriend because she was sick of hearing everyone claim she was hooking up with [Alex Rodriguez]." Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
June 2021
LeCroy and Brett made their relationship official when the Southern Charm star shared a photo of them cuddling on a boat. Another snap showed the duo sharing a kiss during their romantic trip. Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
June 2021
LeCroy detailed to Us how she first met Brett during a trip to Arizona earlier that year. “I did not know him at this time, but I go into this bar and we immediately lock eyes from across the room. It was, like, instant. And I mean you really can’t miss him. … He’s absolutely stunning,” she recalled in June 2021. “I said, ‘You can take me out, but you’ll have to take me out in Charleston, South Carolina.’ And he says, ‘I’m fine with that. When are you available?’” After the twosome's first date in Charleston, LeCroy admitted that she “fell in love instantly." “We had been together pretty much non-stop since then,” she shared with Us. “I just kept it private because I wanted to have a fair shot at being in love and, like, having no outside opinion. But I also am not going to hide my life because of trolls or people on social media who want to speak my narrative."   Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
June 2021
The makeup artist noted that having a boyfriend who isn't active on social media allowed her to take a break from the online world as well. "It's been so nice to actually be with someone where I'm not worried about what's happening on the internet about me because I'm occupied with the man of my dreams,” LeCroy told Us at the time. “I'm not on my phone. I'm busy living my best life.” LeCroy gushed that Brett's outlook on life "makes me want to be a better person." “He always opens my door for me and in my opinion, he puts me before myself and I'm not used to that either. I kind of have always been the one being like, 'Oh well you need to do this and you need to do that,'” the TV personality explained. “He's not a big drinker, definitely not a partier at all, which I love." Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
July 2021
“Hiking, nature girl!” LeCroy said in one Instagram Story from her getaway with Brett to Park City, Utah in July 2021. At the time, LeCroy continued to post snaps of her and Brett having fun at the Utah Olympic Park.     Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
September 2021
Although LeCroy and Brett are located in different places, the Bravo star detailed how they were able to make long-distance dating work. "Our goal for that is we always try to plan the next trip before we leave. So it's kind of, like, 'OK, where are we going next? Where are we meeting? Are you coming here? Am I going there?'" she exclusively told Us in September 2021. "That's what makes it work, I think." LeCroy also revealed that she was very serious about Brett because their relationship just felt different to her. "This is like my mom said, 'You'll know when you know.' That's exactly how I feel with this. It's crazy to have someone that respects you as much as I respect him," she mentioned. "Like for the first time in my life ... I feel like I'm finally grown up and found a man." Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
October 2021
After announcing her engagement news on Amazon Live, LeCroy gushed about the perfect proposal that included her son, Hudson. "We got home and he proposed to me in the living room and my son's behind him just clapping," she told Us. "I completely blacked out at that point of whatever he was saying. I had no idea. I was just crying [and] I'm like the worst crier too. So it was perfect." Having Brett and her son working on this special moment together meant a lot to the Southern Charm star. "I think my son looks up to him in so many ways. It's because he's such a good influence and not only on him, but even me as a person. He makes me want to be like the best version of myself," LeCroy noted. "I have, like, waited my whole life to find someone that treats me the way he does. So I'm very honored to be his bride and I'm so excited to marry him." Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3j0NFuJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their