Skip to main content

Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin’s Ups and Downs: A Timeline

A rocky road. Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin first confirmed their relationship in January 2020 at the height of the coronavirus pandemic — and it’s been messy ever since.

The singer and the model had many ups and downs during their relationship, including a breakup, a reunion, a pregnancy loss and a rainbow baby. In September 2021, things appeared to be solid between them as a then-pregnant Martin gushed about Carter in a touching tribute via Instagram.

“The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger. Even through our darkest storms I know you’re the one I want to spend the rest of my days with @aaroncarter. I’m so blessed and grateful for the life we have built,” she wrote. “I can’t wait to welcome our son into this world in just a few short months. I love you with all my heart. I’m so excited for our little family and all of life’s blessings coming our way. We all have ups and downs but I intend to keep my private life behind doors. You live and you learn. Xx.”

Two months later, the duo welcomed their first child together, a son named Prince. The House of Carters alum shared the happy news on his Instagram on November 22, revealing that Martin underwent an emergency C-Section after 13 hours of labor.

“Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labor but my fiancé is in great health thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here. Prince is precious I love you son. Your mommy loves you as I drop tears on the phone,” the “I Want Candy” singer captioned via Instagram in November 2021, showing a photo of him at the hospital cutting the umbilical cord. “@missmelaniemartin I’m so proud of you hunny you did it I Love you with all my heart my beautiful blessings from god.”

The new parents cozied up together for an Instagram video days later, with Carter captioning the 10-minute clip, “I love you so much our beautiful son. @missmelaniemartin. Family. Growth. Persevere.”

Unfortunately, things took a turn. Seven days after welcoming the little one, the duo split. The musician announced the news via Twitter, calling out his twin sister, Angel Carter, and brother Nick Carter in the process.

“I have the most conniving deceiving family and Melanie has been lying to me the whole time communicating with my twin sister and the family members who tried to put me in prison and who tried to get a conservatorship on me in court,” he wrote at the time, claiming his ex-fiancée is taking their son to Las Vegas. “I’m in shocked this is horrible.”

He added, “Don’t worry you trolls won you ruined my life alongside w Angel my twin Lauren Kitt and nick god bless. I’m a good man. I’m sleeping in my car ok.. and he is in the house. How utterly rude of you. Please respect my privacy thinking you know what’s best for MY SON!!! Thanks. … Then tore time when she knew not to be speaking w a family member who tried to 5150 me and put me in jail and tried to entrap me. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be talking to my sister lying about it for two years. Thank you Angel my sister and trolls for destroying my family.”

Scroll through the gallery below for a full timeline of the duo’s ups and downs:


January 2020
The pair went Instagram official in January. "She loves me she loves me not, she woke me up from napping but I'm not complaining," he captioned a pic of the couple. Courtesy of Aaron Carter/Instagram
March 2020
Three months later, Aaron debuted a new face tattoo of Martin’s name over his eye. He later joked that the ink "says ‘mistake,’" and "not Melanie."   Courtesy of Brandon Peach/Instagram
March 2020
In March, Martin was arrested and booked for domestic violence. Shortly after, the singer revealed the pair had split, posting a photo captioned, "Bachelor’s life is no life for a single man. #Single." Mediapunch/Shutterstock; Courtesy of Melanie Martin/Instagram
April 2020
Three weeks after their split, the duo revealed they were back on and expecting a child in April. However, Martin suffered a pregnancy loss in June. “She suffered a miscarriage due to stress conditions,” he said via a YouTube video at the time. “We’re gonna give it some time, let her heal and then we’re going to try again. We both want that. I gotta take care of her." YouTube
June 2020
Days after sharing the heartbreaking news, the pair revealed via Instagram they were engaged. “Love wins #iloveyou3000 #engaged #fiance #ourlovestory,” he captioned a photo of her ring at the time. Courtesy of Melanie Martin/Instagram
March 2021
Aaron shared his partner's positive pregnancy test in March, announcing the news that they were expecting via Instagram.   Courtesy of Aaron Carter/Instagram
November 2021
On November 22, Martin underwent an emergency C-section following 13 hours of labor. Aaron shared a photo of their first child, a boy named Prince, via Instagram. "My fiancé is in great health thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here. Prince is precious, I love you son," he wrote. Courtesy of Aaron Carter/Instagram
November 2021
One week after Prince's arrival, Aaron revealed the pair had split after claiming she had been secretly communicating with his twin sister, Angel. “I have the most conniving deceiving family and Melanie has been lying to me the whole time communicating with my twin sister and the family members who tried to put me in prison and who tried to get a conservatorship on me in court,” he tweeted on November 30. “I’m in shocked this is horrible.” MediaPunch/Shutterstock


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3Ec1yyL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their