Skip to main content

'Vanderpump Rules' Cast Reacts to Ariana, Tom Sandoval Split, Raquel Drama

Chaos in the SUR back alley. The cast of Vanderpump Rules is speaking out after news broke that Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix split after he cheated with Raquel Leviss.

Both Andy Cohen and Katie Maloney simply used emojis to convey their feelings. “🚨,” the Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen host tweeted on Friday, March 3.

Cohen previously teased that there could be a bombshell dropped in the Bravo universe, tweeting on Thursday, March 2: “Feel like all is right with the world when #PumpRules is thriving! (And it is!)”

Maloney, for her part, posted two clown emojis via Instagram Stories. She has been wrapped up in a feud of her own with Leviss, 28, after the SURver made out with Maloney’s ex-husband, Tom Schwartz, during production on season 10.

“I stand far away,” Maloney exclusively told Us Weekly in February when asked where she “stands” with Leviss. “Some things are just not meant to be, and our friendship is probably one of them.”

Leviss agreed that the two women were “not in the best place,” telling Us at the same event: “I ran into her [recently] and I figured I would be like the bigger person and at least break the ice and go over there and say hi. And it was like a ‘death glare’ straight through my soul. So I was like, ‘OK, I feel like I just need to like back off and give you some space.’ Clearly, I really hurt her and that wasn’t my intention at all.”

Us confirmed on Friday that Sandoval and Madix ended their nine-year relationship after he was unfaithful with Leviss. The former couple previously denied rumors that they had an “open relationship” — a controversy that will play out on season 10 of the Bravo show.

“I shut it down just because I feel like when you let things ruminate like that, it kind of just becomes more than it is,” Madix exclusively told Us in February. “Honestly, it would be really sexy if we were, but we’re not.”

Madix, who deleted her social media on Friday, has also been open about not wanting to get married but believed Sandoval was The One.

“I just think that if you’re gonna be together, you’re gonna be together forever. You know what I mean? And it doesn’t really matter if you have the wedding or not, but then you look at that and you fast forward, like 30 years, people still get divorced after 30, 40 years,” she told Us in 2022. “I think that there’s also a lot of emphasis, I feel like, placed on staying. People, however long they were together is considered that they were more successful as a couple. And I feel like if you’re happy, stay in it, and if you’re not ​— I’m happy! I’m here!”

Vanderpump Rules airs on Bravo Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET. Scroll through for how the cast is reacting to the scandal:


Stassi Schroeder
The former reality star commented “100% ❤️” on Maloney’s Instagram post about how Madix is “going to thrive like you were always meant to!” Broadimage/Shutterstock
Kristen Doute
“I don't know why I feel like I need to make this clear, but there's so many people right now wondering if this is making me happy,” Doute, who dated Sandoval before Madix, said via Instagram Stories. “And you guys, Ariana and I've been really good friends for many, many years now. So, I am team Ariana — all day, every day. That's what's up.” Alongside social media upload, the former reality star added: “Karma is indeed coming. So Raquel should just move home.” She later shared a video hugging and kissing her friend in "in real-time." “I stan Ariana. This is in real-time. I love you so much,” Doute said in the clip before embracing a teary-eyed Madix. "I love you more than anything. You’re my girl." Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Scheana Shay
The Pump Rules OG has seemingly unfollowed Leviss and Sandoval on Instagram. She posted footage at a Tove Lo concert with Madix later that night. "We rally," she captioned the footage. Days later, Shay took to Twitter. “Every morning when I wake up, I realize it wasn’t just a nightmare. It’s real. 😭💔 #TeamAriana,” she wrote. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
Jeremy Madix
Ariana’s brother slammed Sandoval. “It’s funny to watch people social climb and be soooooooo fake that they’re willing to s—t on people that are supposed to be their ‘best friend’ (a term that gets thrown around very often around here) all just to come up or have some sort of story line,” he commented on James Kennedy’s Instagram post. “This lifestyle and this group is beyond toxic and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. … Toms a try hard having a midlife crisis with his cringy band and Raquel has faked her way to the top trying to make something of her life willing to step on whoever to get there starting with James. Sell out type lame s—t. Let’s all remember that Raquel was a fan of the show before all of this. Does anyone pay attention?” Broadimage/Shutterstock
Lala Kent
Sandoval had fired back at Kent last month after she said she wanted to get Madix “out” of her relationship with the TomTom co-owner. On Friday, Kent responded to a headline that read: “Tom Sandoval on feuding with overly douchey Lala Kent: I don’t think she’s real.” “Oh Sandoval … Your problem with me is I’m a little too real for your comfort,” she wrote. “I’ve seen you for who you are for a long time, and you don’t like that. But, I think now is the time for you to shut the f—k up. I’m eatin good the next time I see you.” Kent also reposted an Us headline that read: “Raquel Leviss Is Over Drama With Lala Kent; Says ‘I Don’t Have Energy’ for Lala.” “I suggest you get some energy for me,” Kent fired back. “You’re gonna need it." Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
James Kennedy
Leviss’ ex-fiancé was the first cast member to react. “Hope you all feel as sick as I do. This explains everything,” he wrote after sharing the original TMZ article about the scandal. After a social media user called Sandoval and Leviss the “most vile subhumans I’ve ever met,” the DJ responded: “CORRECT.” Later that night, he shared a video to his Instagram Story telling anyone who was planning on going to Sandoval's band's show to remember the "tomatoes and the cabbage" to throw at the singer. Tommy Garcia/Bravo
Andy Cohen
Cohen, who hosts the Vanderpump Rules reunions, couldn’t help but tweet a police car siren emoji on Friday as the news made waves online. He also tweeted, "How many parts is too many parts for the #pumprules reunion???" Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Katie Maloney
Maloney posted two clown emojis via Instagram Stories. She also reposted messages from several fan accounts, replying to one, "It's never going to be about tom again." She also shared a fan tweet of her and Madix that read, "I hope they burn it all down!!!" Maloney replied, "Just you f—king wait." Maloney, Shay and Doute have been spotted at Madix’s house as they continue to support her via social media. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
Tom Schwartz
Schwartz — who hooked up with Leviss at Shay and Davies' wedding in August 2022 and has been in business with Sandoval for years — took to his Instagram Story to share his reaction to the jaw-dropping drama. “I asked my magic 8 ball if it was going to be a chill day 💀,” Schwartz wrote, showing that the future-predicting toy responded, “My reply is no." Schwartz further spoke out on March 11 with TMZ. "It's f--king complicated. That's the understatement of the year. I think Tom's OK," he said of the situation, which has become known as Scandoval. "Really, I'm just sad about the negative impact it's having on our business, but I think cooler heads will prevail, and I'm just gonna keep on keeping on." He was "worried" about Madix but noted she has a great group of loved ones. "Luckily, Ariana has a really good support system, and she's with her friends," Schwartz added. "I'm not sure where she is. I hope she's living a good life, just indulging. I hope she goes on a living spree. I'm just hoping this whole thing blows over, you know?"   Charles Sykes/Bravo
Jax Taylor
"I’ve called a lot of things on that show that people never believed … everything I say always ends being true.. #pumprules," the Pump Rules alum tweeted. Scott Kirkland/Shutterstock
Charli Burnett
"At the end of the day, no one deserves to feel this gut punch," the SUR waitress wrote via her Instagram Story. "To say Im disappointed would be an understatement." Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock
Lisa Vanderpump
The restauranteur broke her silence about the drama when replying to Cohen's tweet asking how many Pump Rules reunions were "too many." "Ummm one," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum replied. "I’m not sure my heart is up to it." Cohen, for his part, quipped, "You have time to get a pacemaker because I NEED YOU." David Buchan/Shutterstock
Brittany Cartwright
"Obviously," the Vanderpump Rules alum captioned a photo of her and Madix. Jonathan Leibson/Polk Imaging/Shutterstock
Peter Madrigal
I’ve been at @SurRestaurant all day… Did I miss anything?," Leviss' former flame and SUR's manager tweeted alongside a video of him drinking. Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/RTB2HCy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono