Skip to main content

Jana Kramer’s Relationship History: Past Engagements, Divorces and More

Jana Kramer’s relationship history has the making of a great country song.

The “I’ve Done Love” songstress has been candid about her love life, past and present, with her fans. Most recently, Kramer filed to end her third marriage, announcing she and Mike Caussin called it quits in April 2021 after six years of marriage.

”I’ve fought y’all. I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give,” she wrote via Instagram. “I just can’t fight any longer. It’s time to heal. Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I’ll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can’t fight it alone. 💔

News of their split came four years after Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the former NFL player was unfaithful. The twosome attempted to navigate Caussin’s battle with sex addiction for years before pulling the plug on their relationship.

Kramer was previously married twice before she met Caussin. During her stint on Dancing With the Stars in 2016, the One Tree Hill alum revealed she was in an abusive marriage when she was 19 years old. Several years later, Kramer was briefly married to actor Johnathon Schaech. The duo filed to end their union during the summer of 2010 after less than a month of marriage.

Despite her tumultuous relationship history, Kramer has maintained she believes in love and marriage. In 2018, she referred to herself as a “total love addict.”

“I need to go to meetings. [Mike and I] were both love addicts attracting each other,” the actress said on the “Scrubbing In With Becca Tilley & Tanya Rad” podcast. “We were both unhealthy, which is why we moved so fast. If you don’t tell me you love me within two weeks, if I didn’t make you fall in love with me in a couple weeks, I was out. My challenge was always to get the guy to do that … It’s bad. Like, love addiction is a real thing. It’s real bad.”

Three months after their split, Us confirmed that Kramer and Caussin’s divorce was officially finalized.

“That was the hardest of all the days,” Kramer emotionally recalled the moment she signed her divorce papers during a May 2021 episode of her “Whine Down” podcast. “Just, like, seeing all the signatures and it not being what I wanted. That was a very hard day. And I called him after I signed the papers … and I expressed to him, you know, ‘I know I wasn’t a perfect wife, but I would have fought forever for this family and for you.’”

Scroll through for a complete breakdown of Kramer’s relationship history:


Michael Gambino
Kramer detailed the alleged abuse she endured during her first marriage after she married Michael Gambino in Las Vegas in 2004. "I still have that fear when I’m alone, him coming to grab me and … throwing me out of bed,” she said on Nightline in 2016. "The verbal and the mental abuse they give you is almost more painful than the physical because it tears you down even more with the words.” Kramer recalled hiding in the brushes after Gambino attacked her and tried to kill her when he was under the influence. He was subsequently convicted of premeditated attempted murder in 2005 (the same year they split). While he was released on parole after five years behind bars, Gambino died by suicide. Peter Brooker/Shutterstock
Johnathon Schaech
Kramer started seeing her Prom Night costar in 2008 and the twosome got engaged in 2009. While they exchanged vows in July 2010, Kramer and Schaech announced their breakup in August of that year, calling it quits just 12 days after the ceremony. Their divorce paperwork was finalized in June 2011. More than a decade after their split, Schaech posted a picture from their nuptials, tweeting, “I had to explain this photo to my son today. I told him I’ve been married three times. But I got it right when I married his mother [Julie Soloman].” Kramer fired back at Schaech, who she referred to as her “friend,” on her podcast. "It bothered me,” she said. "I ended up texting John because he started to continue commenting about how it was a horrible day, and nothing was real about it. And I'm like, can you be nice and not say mean things about me on Twitter?" BDG/Shutterstock
Brantley Gilbert
Kramer’s next high-profile romance was with the fellow musician. The pair got engaged after six months of dating in January 2013. They called off their wedding plans that August. "I'm really sorry for the person that I was and the way that I wasn't healthy enough to be in that relationship,” she said while reflecting on the engagement during an April 2020 podcast episode. "I wasn't the best version of myself in that relationship. I just wasn’t. I always have a little bit of regret that I didn't handle things better." Gilbert, for his part, said during a 2014 radio interview that their relationship just “didn’t work.” He explained: “Some things happened, and it didn't work out. … I think the world of her. She's one of the most genuine people I know. And that's the honest to God truth. I think the world of that little girl."   Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Scott Eastwood
Us reported in 2013 that Kramer was dating Clint Eastwood's son. While sources said they met through mutual friends, their romance didn’t last. Shutterstock (2)
Mike Caussin
Kramer met the former NFL player in 2014. “When he walked on my tour bus, I was like, ‘That’s the man I’m going to marry,’” she recalled to Us in 2015. While they fell hard fast, she hinted that he was unfaithful when she unfollowed him on social media shortly after they started dating. The twosome reconciled and he proposed that December and they wed in May 2015. Less than two years into their marriage — and shortly after she gave birth to daughter Jolie — Us exclusively revealed that he cheated on her with multiple women. The duo subsequently separated as he entered treatment for sex addiction. Kramer later revealed in her 2020 memoir (cowritten with Caussin about fighting for your relationship) that she had some "flings and flirts” during their separation. After the athlete completed treatment, the twosome renewed their vows in December 2017 and welcomed son Jace the following November. The spouses continued to document their ups and downs on their podcast, “Whine Down,” revealing in March 2019 that Caussin suffered a "sex addiction relapse.” That October, she found a topless photo on her husband’s phone. While they later agreed it was a "bot," they hit another rough patch in early 2020 when Kramer briefly wiped Caussin from her social media profiles, declaring that February that they were having a New Year’s Eve “re-do" after a big fight. Three months after admitting to Us that she doesn’t completely trust Caussin, Kramer filed for divorce in April 2021.Their divorce was finalized three months later. In October 2022, Kramer claimed during an appearance on Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk that Caussin cheated on her with more than 13 women while the pair were still together.  Matt Baron/Shutterstock
Jay Cutler
Kramer was briefly linked to Cutler after they were spotted spending time together in September 2021. One month later, a source exclusively told Us that their whirlwind romance was over, noting, "The real reason [they broke up] is because he didn't succeed at making [estranged wife] Kristin [Cavallari] jealous." The One Tree Hill alum, for her part, explained that the twosome were never exclusive. "Obviously the whole Jay stuff, that became public because we went out and he was a very public person so obviously that came out, but I never spoke on it because I didn't know what it was," she said during a December 2021 episode of her podcast. "Just because I went on a date with someone doesn't mean we're exclusive and he's my boyfriend. He was never my boyfriend." Mike Wulf/CSM/Shutterstock
Ian Schinelli
The Christmas in Louisiana actress sparked romance speculation with the Navy SEAL in December 2021. At the time, Kramer posted a photo of herself in a robe where a mystery man was clearly visible in the reflection.  Us exclusively confirmed his identity later that month after eagle-eyed fans noticed they were both in the Florida Keys at the same time in early December — and later posted similar photos from the getaway. “Sometimes you just have to stop fighting it and listen to your heart,” Kramer wrote via Instagram in January 2022. “Everyday I continue to heal and I know there is still lots of work to do, but damn it feels really nice to find happiness along the way. To find someone who doesn’t look at your scars as a challenge or problem but rather helps you hold them and stands there to encourage you with love, strength and empathy along the way.” Three months later, Kramer revealed that she was going through a breakup. "It's good. I think what I would say though is your story isn't over. You are never going to be alone. It is not as bad as it seems in the moment," she shared during an interview with Access Daily’s Kit Hoover and Scott Evans in April 2022, while offering advice to viewers about the next steps after a split. "I think time is a beautiful thing to just know that God has bigger plans for you in store."   Courtesy Jana Kramer/Instagram
Gleb Savchenko
In May 2022, sources exclusively told Us that the country singer hooked up with her DWTS partner Savchenko while filming season 23 in 2016. Schinelli also claimed to Us that "she slept with Gleb." While Kramer was separated from her husband at the time, the dancer was married to Elena Samodanova. (The pair split in November 202 and divorced in October 2021.) Mediapunch/Shutterstock
Chris Evans
During a November 2022 episode of her "Whine Down" podcast, Kramer claimed she went on "a few dates" with the Marvel actor. “I honestly can’t remember how we met … it was before, obviously, way before Instagram. … He had just done, like, the Scarlett Johansson movie,” she recalled. “He was, like, the heartthrob cutie.” Their short-lived romance ended, however, after an "embarrassing" bathroom incident. “I had asparagus for dinner that night. So, I went to the bathroom and he immediately went after me,” she said, explaining that Evans had invited her over with some friends. “And so that’s the last interaction that I remember is him going to the bathroom after I just went to the bathroom with asparagus pee and never hearing from him again.” Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/4bA8DCK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono