Skip to main content

Celebrity Engagements of 2022

Ready to walk down the aisle! Several celebrity couples took their love to the next level in 2022 by getting engaged.

Josh Duhamel popped the question to Audra Mari in January after two years of dating. The actor was previously married to Fergie from 2009 to 2019, and the exes share son Axl, whom they welcomed in August 2013.

“They are both really good people and committed to their son, but they are too different to make it work,” a source told Us Weekly in September 2017 shortly after the duo confirmed their split.

Fergie opened up in October 2017 about calling it quits with Duhamel. “It wasn’t my plan,” she said on The Wendy Williams Show at the time. “I wanted to stay married forever.”

A year later, the Las Vegas alum hinted at his desire to remarry. “I want to have more kids in the next few years. So it’s more about finding someone young enough to have kids,” he explained on the “Armchair Expert” podcast in December 2018. “It’s not as if I’m out there just trying to f–k anything. That’s really not who I am. I’m trying to find a girl that I can be with and have a family with, you know?”

Duhamel also reflected on his failed romance with Fergie at the time. “Ferg and I had a great relationship. I love that girl and I always will. Unfortunately, we didn’t work, but I will always have her back and she is the mother of my baby,” he shared. “She’s awesome. So I’m just trying to find somebody. That’s kind of what I’m looking for.”

After the Transformers star posted on social media about his betrothal to Mari, the former Black Eyed Peas member wished her ex-husband well. “Congrats!!!” she commented via Instagram, adding six green heart emojis.

Jeremiah Duggar, meanwhile, announced his engagement to Hannah Wissmann in January. The news came three months after the pair revealed their courtship.

“Never been so happy. Never felt so blessed!!” the 19 Kids and Counting alum gushed via Instagram in October 2021. “Getting to know each other has been one of the greatest joys of our lives! We are excited to start sharing our story with all of you and to see what God has in store for our future. #mygirlfriend.”

Duggar’s famous family congratulated him and his fiancée on their engagement via social media. “Good lookin’ couple right there,” Jessa Duggar replied.

Scroll through the gallery below to see which celebrity couples got engaged this year!


Billy Ray Cyrus and Firerose
The country singer announced on November 16 that he is engaged to girlfriend Firerose. "I've spent my life worried about things that are beyond my control. But at this spot in my life, knowing that all you really have is the happiness that you feel inside your mind and your heart," Cyrus said in an interview with People. "Finding Firerose and getting engaged and then losing my mom [a few weeks later]—see? The teeter-totter will not stay in the middle. But having somebody to ride it out with now—that's giving me a little more balance." Courtesy of Billy Ray Cyrus/Instagram
Kyle Viljoen and Dr. Zachary Riley
The Below Deck Mediterranean star proposed to Riley on November 8. "11/08/2022 He said YES! 💍" Viljoen wrote via Instagram alongside a carousel of images from the big day. "Zachary & I are officially engaged and to my universe I want to thank you for loving me unconditionally, desirably and with full intent to be my forever and always." The Bravo personality revealed that he got down on one knee while on a trip to South Africa and reminisced about the pair’s love story. "We have walked a rocky but loving road, you have made my heart full and I found home in not materialistic things but in my soul you have your place.” Courtesy of Kyle Viljoen/Instagram
Rachel Bradshaw
The Bradshaw Bunch star announced on October 31 that her boyfriend — whose name she has not publicly revealed — proposed after more than a year together. "YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!! 💍 😭," Terry Bradshaw's daughter captioned her Instagram reveal. Courtesy of RACHEL BRADSHAW/Instagram
Mel B and Rory McPhee
The Spice Girl announced on October 28 that she and McPhee, her hairstylist and boyfriend of three years, were engaged. "He said, 'I love you, you're my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you,'" the "2 Become 1" singer gushed on the U.K.'s Gogglebox talk show. “There were rose petals everywhere, a log fire, a hotel — which was [luxury hotel] Cliveden. It was very romantic. I love flowers.” Courtesy of Rory McPhee/Instagram
Dean Unglert and Caelynn Miller-Keyes
Us confirmed the Bachelor in Paradise alums' engagement on October 25.    AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Cody Calafiore and Cristie LaRatta
The Big Brother season 22 champion proposed to his longtime girlfriend on October 22 after seven years of dating. Courtesy of Cristie LaRetta/Instagram
Chase Chrisley and Emmy Medders
The Growing Up Chrisley star and his girlfriend confirmed their engagement on October 21. "I am the luckiest man in the world, being able to call you mine forever is a blessing straight from God," Chase wrote via Instagram. "You are the sunshine when it’s dark, you are the rain when it’s dry. I love you more than life itself and can’t wait to live forever with you! To you my love! Thank you for taking me FOREVER!!" In her own post, Medders added: "You’re everything I’ve ever dreamed of and more. I love you, Chase Madison Chrisley! My heart is yours forever." Courtesy Emmy Medders/Instagram
Clare Crawley and Ryan Dawkins
One month after going Instagram official — and after one year of quietly dating — the Mascot Sports CEO proposed to the Bachelorette alum. "During the unified lantern release, Ryan proposed and she said yes!" an insider told Us about their weekend at the RiSE Festival in Las Vegas. Courtesy of Clare Crawley/Instagram
Kate Walsh and Andrew Nixon
The Grey's Anatomy star accidentally announced her engagement to the farmer on October 5 during an Instagram Live with Amy Brenneman. “Here comes the jungle cat,” Walsh told viewers. “That is my fiancé.” When her fellow Private Practice alum joked that she'd "outed" the engagement, the Emily in Paris star replied, "I did. I just outed our engagement." Walsh and Nixon have been linked since early 2020.  Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
Garrett Yrigoyen and Alex Farrar
The Bachelorette alum proposed to his girlfriend of two years in October on a boat in San Diego. “Our engagement was exactly how I imagined it,” he gushed via Instagram. Courtesy of Alex Farrar/Instagram
Colton Ryan and Adrian Bumpas
The Girl From Plainville star shared a photo of him holding his fiancée's hands as she spit out a mouthful of champagne. "We’re overflowing with excitement!!! 💍," he captioned the September Instagram snap. Bumpas also shared a photo from the proposal, writing, "I said duh 😛." Courtesy of Colton Ryan/Instagram
Laura Harrier and Sam Jarou
The Spider-Man: Homecoming actress revealed her engagement to the fashion consultant in a Cosmopolitan interview published on September 20. "It was really simple and sweet in Paris. I never wanted one of those big showy public engagements. That's just not my personality," she explained. "The cliché of when you know, you know — I never really believed it until that happened to me. It's a funny feeling when you just find peace and calm." Zabulon Laurent/ABACA/Shutterstock
Billy Corgan and Chloe Mendel
The Smashing Pumpkins frontman — who shares son Augustus Juppiter and daughter Philomena Clementine with Mendel — popped the question after a decade together.  "The day finished with a wedding proposal," she wrote via Instagram on Saturday, September 10, which was also her 30th birthday. "Of course, I said yes. ❤️" Courtesy of Chloe Mendel/Instagram
Grant Kemp and Chloe Metcalfe
After meeting at a friend's music video shoot in April 2022, the pair fell in love and things moved quickly. The Bachelorette alum proposed on August 30 in Santorini, Greece with the sunset as the backdrop. "I knew when we started dating that she was the one -- I just needed to find the best time to ask her to marry me,” Kemp exclusively told Us following the proposal. "She had a lot of tears in her eyes but at the same time, had a huge smile on her face." Nikodimos Kalamas
Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke
The Summer House stars, who announced in January that they were dating, got engaged on August 27 while filming season 7 of the Bravo hit, Us Weekly confirmed. Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Paget Berry and Johana Mills
After confirming his relationship with Mills in November 2021, the Below Deck Sailing Yacht alum announced their engagement on August 21. “Johana, I am so proud of you and all that you are achieving and I am super stoked to be your Fiancé and future husband. Never change,” Berry gushed via Instagram at the time.  Courtesy of Paget Berry/Instagram
Madison Prewett and Grant Michael Troutt
The Bachelor alum's beau popped the question on July 31, the pair announced one day later. They started dating in December 2021 and made their romance Instagram official in May.    Courtesy of Grant Michael Troutt/Instagram
Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs
The Bachelor in Paradise alums announced their engagement on May 29 — and Kufrin popped the question to her now-fiancé. "In the ultimate plot twist…HE SAID YES!" she wrote via Instagram. "I finally found my chauffeur for life and the one who makes my heart smile every single day," she added. "I can’t wait to do it all with you Tommy, thanks for making me the happiest gal alive. I love you to the moon & back ♥️." For his part, Jacobs called Kufrin's proposal "the ultimate UNO reverse card / power move."  Erica Jones Photography/@ericajonesphotography
Bekah Martinez and Grayston Leonard
The Bachelor alum announced on July 9 that she got engaged to Leonard after nearly five years together. The twosome, who share daughter Ruth and son Franklin, began dating shortly after she was eliminated from the ABC dating show in 2018. Courtesy of Bekah Martinez/Instagram
Leah Messer and Jaylan Mobley
The U.S. Army cyber officer proposed to the Teen Mom 2 alum on August 19 after one year of dating. Courtesy of Leah Messer/Instagram
Kyla Ross and Justin Rittman
The 2012 Olympic gymnast and her fellow UCLA alum got engaged on August 15, Ross shared via Instagram two days later. "Said yes to the love of my life💍🥰," the gold medalist captioned a carousel of images from Rittman's proposal, showing off her engagement ring and revealing he popped the question by printing, "Will you marry me?" on a golf ball. Meaghan Frazier/@meagsry
Tommy Dorfman
The 13 Reasons Why alum, who split from husband Peter Zurkuhlen in June 2021 and filed for divorce in February, revealed her engagement on the April 15 episode of Rachel Bilson's "Broad Ideas" podcast. Dorfman referred to her fiancée as "the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life [with]," but she didn't divulge her partner's name.  Dave Allocca/StarPix/Shutterstock
Zac Posen and Harrison Ball
The fashion designer and the ballet dancer announced their engagement news via Instagram on August 8. "Engaged   8.8.22," Posen captioned a romantic selfie in the desert. Ball added in an announcement of his own, "GETTING HITCHED - CUPIDS ARROW(S) ." Courtesy of Zac Posen/Instagram
Abbi Jacobson and Jodi Balfour
Us confirmed on August 7 that the A League of Their Own star and Balfour, who began dating in 2020, were engaged. Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
Dane Cook and Kelsi Taylor
The Pilates instructor announced on August 2 that the comedian popped the question earlier in the summer. "The secret’s out! @danecook and I are engaged," Taylor wrote via Instagram. "A couple weeks ago, Dane got on one knee and asked me to be his wife and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect moment. I love this man and love spending my life with him. I can’t wait for what’s to come." The couple, who began dating in 2017, celebrated their fifth anniversary together in May.  MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Bennett Jordan and Emily Chen
“We have a 1 in 400 trillion chance of being born, and we are 2 of ~8 billion people in this world. I can only thank God for bringing us together and promise to go on the adventure of a lifetime with you,” the Bachelorette season 16 alum shared via Instagram on August 1, celebrating his engagement to his bride-to-be. “Thank you for making me the luckiest man alive @emilykchen 6.30.22 💍.” The pair opted to wait one month before revealing their engagement with the world, with Jordan noting that he and Chen “have been enjoying the last month together before sharing the news 🤗." Courtesy Bennett Jordan/Instagram
Jed Wyatt and Ellen Decker
The Bachelorette alum proposed to the fitness trainer after nearly three years together. “I knew this man was my husband the moment I met him. I can’t believe you’re mine forever @jedwyatt 🤍,” Decker gushed via Instagram on July 17. “You’ve been the biggest blessing in my life. You have taught me so much about relationships, fitness, animals, the variety of rocks, music, and have been so patient with me. Jed you are hilarious, friendly, loving, hardworking, talented, a family man, and always know how to cheer me up.” Courtesy of Jed Wyatt/Instagram
Jean Elie and Randall Bailey
The Insecure alum proposed to his longtime partner in Greece in June, detailing the romantic milestone to Essence one month later. "I was sweating bullets all day because I knew I wanted to propose on our way to Mykonos. ... I said, 'There's a lot of things I want in life, and right now the only thing I want is you. Will you marry me?'" he recalled. "She said yes, and then she was like, 'This is f--king really happening!' I said, 'Yes, the f--k it is.'" MediaPunch/Shutterstock
Luke Pell and Amanda Mertz
"When in Rome…🤷🏻‍♀️ We are so thrilled to finally share the news, WE’RE ENGAGED!! 💍💍," the couple captioned an Instagram post on July 7. Courtesy of Luke Pell/Instagram
Chase McNary and Ellie White
“It was always you 💍,” the former Bachelorette season 12 contestant wrote via Instagram on July 2 of his girlfriend of two years. Courtesy of Chase McNary/Instagram
Hayley Orrantia and Greg Furman
“And then one day you meet someone who makes it all make sense. 💜💍 We’re getting married,” the Goldbergs actress wrote via Instagram on June 29. Christopher Polk/Shutterstock
Kendall Schmidt and Mica von Turkovich
The Big Time Rush member proposed to his longtime girlfriend on June 29 after seven years of dating.  “I just got engaged,” Schmidt gushed during the band’s New York City concert at Madison Square Garden one day later, which prompted loud cheers from his fellow musicians Carlos PenaVega, James Maslow and Logan Henderson. Courtesy of Kendall Schmidt/Instagram
Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie Chance Roberts
"@bonnie_chance you make me happier than I knew was possible," the Broadway star wrote via her Instagram Story on June 23, sharing a glimpse of her partner's proposal. "I love you." Rio Asch Phoenix
Jared Goff and Christen Harper
The Detroit Lions quarterback announced his engagement on June 21, after popping the question over the weekend. “I’m the luckiest guy in the world because I get to spend forever with you,” he captioned an Instagram snap from the beach proposal. “I love you ❤️ @christenharper.” Courtesy of Christen Harper/Instagram
Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
“Last night the love of my life got down on one knee and I said… YES,” the Little Mix performer wrote via Instagram on June 18. She started dating the soccer player — with whom she shares son Axel — in 2016. Courtesy Perrie Edwards/Instagram
Madison Chock and Evan Bates
The Olympians confirmed their engagement via Instagram on June 16. "Left home with my boyfriend, coming back with my fiancé! 🥰❤️❤️❤️," Chock gushed alongside a series of proposal photos. Courtesy Evan Bates/Instagram
Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert
The Dancing With the Stars couple announced their engagement on June 2 after a romantic getaway to Monaco. “It’s only the beginning … the beginning of forever ♥️,” the pair wrote in a joint Instagram post. Courtesy @aneeatelier/Instagram
Britt Robertson and Paul Floyd
The Life Unexpected actress and England native confirmed their engagement on May 25.  "Yes!" the I Still Believe star responded in a video of the proposal, adding, “I’m going to marry you — so much so! We are getting married?! I love you so much!”  Rob Latour/Shutterstock
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Riley Roberts
The New York City politician confirmed to Business Insider on May 19 that her longtime partner proposed one month earlier in Puerto Rico. Erik Pendzich/Shutterstock
Jessica Szohr and Brad Richardson
The Gossip Girl alum confirmed her engagement to the NHL star on May 16. "I said yes!" she wrote via Instagram alongside a black-and-white photo displaying her new ring. The duo, who started dating in 2019, welcomed daughter Bowie Ella in January 2021. Courtesy of Jessica Szohr/Instagram
Marc Anthony and Nadia Ferreira
The Latin Grammy winner and the model confirmed their engagement on May 12, nearly three months after taking their romance public. Courtesy Nadia Ferreira/Instagram
Caity Lotz and Kyle Schmid
“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life 💕,” the Legends of Tomorrow star wrote via Instagram on May 6, sharing snaps from her beau’s romantic proposal in Morocco. The Alley Cats Strike actor added in a social media post of his own, “The sun rises and sets with you. The moon and the stars have never shone so brightly. You are the love of my life.” Courtesy of Kyle Schmid/Instagram
Kat Graham and Darren Genet
Us confirmed on May 4 that the Vampire Diaries alum and her longtime beau were engaged. The producer, who began dating Graham in 2017, popped the question while on vacation in Mexico in April. Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock
Kam Williams and Leroy Garrett
The Challenge alums — who confirmed in December 2021 they are expecting their first child — announced their engagement on April 30 at their baby shower. Courtesy of Kaycee Clark/Instagram (2)
Charlie Barnett and Drew Bender
During an interview with Page Six, the Russian Doll star revealed his engagement to the set designer — and said they already have a Wyoming wedding planned. “I worked on a ranch for many summers while I was at school at Juilliard,” Barnett explained on April 20. “It was a nice outlet from doing all this mental work, and I just needed to do something physical — build a fence, wrangle.” He added: “Wyoming is a difficult place to find things. That’s where I’ve been a bridezilla. Like, where the f--k do I find a porta potty in the vicinity of Salt Lake City? I don’t want to have to ship it.” Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Sofia Richie and Elliot Grainge
"Forever isn't long enough @elliot," the model captioned her April 20 engagement announcement via Instagram. Courtesy of Sofia Richie/Instagram
Raviv Ullman and Julia Pott
The former Phil of the Future star revealed he's engaged to his longtime girlfriend during an April interview with E! News. "We met, like every good millennial, on an app. Julia [Pott] is an insanely talented animator. I'm just smitten," he said. "We have a cute little house together in Los Angeles and we're figuring it out as we go. A couple crazy artists just trying to make some cool stuff." Courtesy of Julia Pott/Instagram (2)
Tia Booth and Taylor Mock
The Bachelor in Paradise alum's boyfriend got down on one knee during "Bachelor Live On Stage" on April 10. Courtesy of Tia Booth/Instagram
Sarah Vendal and Nick Carpenito
“I AM BEYOND💍,” the Bachelor in Paradise alum wrote via Instagram on April 10. Courtesy of Sarah Vendal/Instagram
Jack White and Olivia Jean
The Michigan native proposed to his girlfriend during a hometown gig at Detroit’s Masonic Temple. Shortly after popping the question, an officiant came out to perform seemingly spur-of-the-moment nuptials according to the Detroit News. Courtesy of Olivia Jean/Instagram
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck
Second time’s the charm! Lopez confirmed the couple were officially engaged for the second time via her On the JLo newsletter on April 8. In a video message sent to her fans, the tearful singer showed off her huge, green diamond engagement ring, saying, “You’re perfect.” She also teased the “major announcement” with a video on Twitter. “So I have a really exciting and special story to share…” the singer told her followers, adding a diamond ring emoji to her Twitter handle. The couple called off their initial engagement nearly two decades earlier, but rekindled their romance following her split from Alex Rodriguez in 2021. Shutterstock; Courtesy of On The JLo
Avril Lavigne and Mod Sun
"The day we met I knew you were the one. Together forever til our days are done. I had a dream where I proposed in Paris. I pulled out a ring + asked you to wear it. I was on one knee as I looked in your eyes," the rapper wrote alongside several Instagram photos from the proposal on April 7. "You’re too beautiful for my words to describe. I grabbed your hand + took one last breath ... I said 'will you marry me?' + she said 'yes'. I love you Avril ❤️." Courtesy of Mod Sun/Instagram
Nico Santos and Zeke Smith
The Survivor alum proposed to the Superstore actor during the GLAAD Media Awards on April 2. “He said yes. I’m the luckiest guy in the world,” Smith wrote via Instagram. “Thank you to @glaad and @tiffanyandco for making it magical.” Image Press Agency/NurPhoto/Shutterstock
Trace Bates and Lydia Romeike
Us broke the news that the Bringing Up Bates alum popped the question on March 21. Courtesy @tiffandcalebkphotos
Andi Dorfman and Blaine Hart
The former Bachelorette’s man popped the question at the beach in Los Angeles, Us confirmed on March 30. Stephanie Kleinman/SDK Photo and Design
Morgan Simianer and Stone Burleson
"He stole my heart, so I’m stealing his last name. I can’t wait to marry my best friend. I love you unconditionally, Stone. 💍❤️🌹," the Netflix personality captioned the sweet announcement via Instagram on March 28. Burleson, for his part, wrote in his own social media post, "On Saturday, the woman of my dreams blessed my entire world by saying 'Yes.' Morgan Lyn Simianer, I can’t wait for my life with you by my side. 💍." Courtesy of Morgan Simianer/Instagram
Tom Hiddleston and Zawe Ashton
Us confirmed on March 17 that the actors are engaged after Ashton's diamond ring sparked engagement rumors at the 2022 BAFTA Awards one day prior. “They’re crazy about each other,” an insider told Us, adding that the couple's loved ones “all agree it’s a great match with a ton of potential.” Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP/Shutterstock
Brandon Armstrong and Brylee Ivers
"I made a good decision a while back to ask you on a date ... made the BEST decision of my life asking you to be my wife last night! I love you forever bry!❤️," the Dancing With the Stars pro announced in a sweet Instagram post on March 8. Ivers also shared the exciting news in an upload of her own, writing, "My whole heart for my whole life. ❤️‍🔥😭 I can’t wait to marry you." Courtesy of Brylee Ivers/Instagram
Joey King and Steven Piet
The Kissing Booth actress announced her engagement to Piet, who was a producer on her show The Act, via Instagram on March 1. "I never knew happiness could be so powerful that it can take the air from your lungs, overwhelming every part of you that you can't help but feel your eyes well from the undeniable joy," King wrote, noting that the proposal took place on February 2. In an Instagram reveal of his own, Piet gushed, "You've unlocked a dimension of love in me that I never knew existed." Courtesy of Steven Piet/Instagram
Colton Underwood and Jordan C. Brown
The former Bachelor star and the political strategist announced their engagement on February 28 after less than one year of dating. The duo got engaged earlier in the year during a weekend trip to Big Sur, California.  Courtesy Colton Underwood/Instagram
Amy Schneider and Genevieve Davis
“I have an announcement: Genevieve is no longer my girlfriend... she's my fiancée!!! I couldn't be happier or more proud to spend my life with the very best person in the entire world,” the Jeopardy! champ gushed via Twitter on February 24. Courtesy Amy Schneider/Twitter
Abigail Breslin and Ira Kunyansky
The couple, who were first linked in 2017, shared the happy news via Instagram on February 23. "I was like, 'duh,'" the Scream Queens alum captioned an Instagram snap of her left hand with a diamond ring. She added a hashtag that said "engaged y'all." Kunyansky shared a few photos of the happy couple from their proposal, tagging the location as Geoffrey's Malibu, a waterfront restaurant in California. The couple appeared to enjoy some lobster before Breslin's beau popped the question. Courtesy of Ira Kunyansky/Instagram
James Gunn and Jennifer Holland
The Guardians of the Galaxy director shared a photo via Instagram on February 20 that showed the Suicide Squad actress wearing a very noticeable diamond ring on her left hand. He simply added a smirk and heart emojis in the caption. The pair met after Smallville alum Michael Rosenbaum, a friend of Gunn's who was dating a pal of Holland's, set them up on a blind date in July 2015. AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens
The athletes announced their relationship milestone via Instagram on February 15. "THE EASIEST YES," Biles gushed alongside photos of Owens' proposal. The NFL player commented, "Ready for forever with you ❤️." Medronn Photography
Taylor Rapp and Danielle Johnson
The Los Angeles Rams safety got down on one knee on February 13 after his team defeated the Cincinnati Bengals in Super Bowl LVI. "MORE THAN ONE RING TONIGHT!!" the team's official account tweeted. "CONGRATS, @trapp07!!!" YouTube
Kimberly Stewart and Jesse Shapira
Rod Stewart's daughter announced her engagement to the producer via Instagram on February 6, gushing, "Forever ❤️." The pair have been linked since 2019. Courtesy Kimberly Stewart/Instagram
Vanessa Villela and Tom Fraud
The Selling Sunset star shared photos from the Lascivious creative director’s proposal on January 29. “Two souls one heart! I SAID YESSSSSS,” she gushed via Instagram. “One year ago I met the man of my dreams the one makes my heart skip every time, the man that makes me better in every single way, the man that I respect, adore, admire and love with all my heart. You came into my life when I least expected it and you came to make my dreams come true. Our love story is like a movie and you are my prince!!” Courtesy of Vanessa Villela/Instagram
Lana Condor and Anthony De La Torre
The To All the Boys I've Loved Before star and the singer-songwriter announced the news on January 28 after six years of dating. "Saying YES was the easiest decision I’ve ever made," Condor wrote via Instagram. "I consider myself the absolute luckiest woman alive to live in your sphere. Aside from my father, without a doubt, you are the greatest man in the world." The duo met in 2015 at a reception for Emmy nominees after De La Torre tapped his future fiancée on the shoulder and introduced himself. Condor later described the moment as being "like a Taylor Swift song." Courtesy of Lana Condor/Instagram
Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song
Us confirmed on January 26 that the Home Alone star and the Suite Life of Zack & Cody alum are engaged after four years of dating. “They are and always have been very in love with each other,” a source revealed of the couple, who welcomed son Dakota in April 2021.  Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Shutterstock; Broadimage/Shutterstock
Romee Strijd and Laurens van Leeuwen
The Victoria’s Secret model announced that her longtime partner had proposed during a trip to Switzerland on January 25. Strijd and van Leeuwen, who have been together since they were teenagers, welcomed their first child in December 2020. Courtesy of Romee Strijd/Instagram
Gus Smyrnios and Samantha Carucci
The Floribama Shore star revealed via Instagram on January 22 that he proposed on the couple's one-year anniversary. Courtesy of Gus Smyrnios/Instagram
Jamie Anderson and Tyler Nicholson
The Today Show announced on January 24 that the Olympic gold medalist is engaged to her Canadian snowboarder boyfriend. Nicholson got down on one knee while out on the slope. Courtesy of Jamie Anderson/Instagram
Michelle Dockery and Jasper Waller-Bridge
"The engagement is announced between Jasper, son of Michael Waller-Bridge of King's Lynn, Norfolk, and Teresa Waller-Bridge of Battersea, London, and Michelle Dockery, younger daughter of Michael and Lorraine Dockery of Gidea Park, Essex,” a January 20 announcement in The Times read. AFF-USA/Shutterstock
Jodie Sweetin and Mescal Wasilewski
The Full House alum announced her engagement on January 17. “I love you Mescal, for always. You’re my person. I can’t wait to see the life that lies ahead for us,” Sweetin wrote via Instagram about her boyfriend of four years. Courtesy of Jodie Sweetin/Instagram
Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox
The “Bloody Valentine” singer proposed to the actress on January 11 after less than two years of dating.  “In July of 2020 we sat under this banyan tree. We asked for magic. We were oblivious to the pain we would face together in such a short, frenetic period of time. Unaware of the work and sacrifices the relationship would require from us but intoxicated off of the love. And the karma,” Fox gushed via Instagram. “Somehow a year and a half later, having walked through hell together, and having laughed more than I ever imagined possible, he asked me to marry him. And just as in every lifetime before this one, and as in every lifetime that will follow it, I said yes. … and then we drank each other’s blood.” Diggzy/Jesal/Shutterstock
Nicole Martin and Anthony Lopez
The Real Housewives of Miami star announced her engagement — which took place on New Year’s Eve in December 2021 — on January 12. “Creating a life we love … Always,” she gushed via Instagram.  Courtesy Nicole Martin/Instagram
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman
Us confirmed on January 11 that the former American Idol judge and his girlfriend of more than 10 years are engaged. He reportedly proposed on Christmas Eve in December 2021.   David Fisher/Shutterstock
Josh Duhamel and Audra Mari
The When in Rome star announced his engagement to the model on January 8, her 28th birthday. He posted an Instagram photo of the couple showing off a piece of paper that read, “Audra Diane Mari, will you marry me?”   “It’s on!!” he captioned the picture. “She found a message in a bottle that washed ashore and said YES!!” Broadimage/Shutterstock; Gerald Herbert/AP/Shutterstock
Jeremiah Duggar and Hannah Wissmann
“She said YES!!!!” the former reality star wrote via Instagram on January 6. “Hannah, getting to know you for the past year has been so incredible! I can’t even find the words to describe it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cannot wait to marry you. I love you!!”  Courtesy Alaythia Wissmann/Instagram


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/vRhz2e1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono