Skip to main content

Todd Chrisley and Julie Chrisley's Relationship Timeline

Showing them how it is done! Todd Chrisley and Julie Chrisley have been sharing the secret to their successful marriage with viewers since Chrisley Knows Best debuted in 2014.

Before their reality show, Todd was first married to his high school sweetheart, Teresa Terry from 1990 to 1996. The duo, who called it quits in 1993, share daughter Lindsie and son Kyle.

After their 1996 nuptials, Todd and Julie expanded their family with son Chase, daughter Savannah and son Grayson. The couple faced a major obstacle when Julie was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012. The South Carolina native underwent a double mastectomy and later entered remission.

Julie has credited her husband for convincing her to get the mammogram that caught the health scare early, telling The Tennessean in 2018, “He never flinched. I truly believe that moment took our relationship to a whole new level.”

The pair’s marriage became the focus of their own reality show when USA’s Chrisley Knows Best premiered in 2014. Todd and Julie have continued to gush about their strong bond both on and off screen.

“I was fortunate enough to marry the only woman I’ve ever loved, my best friend, my person that truly gave me the confidence to take on this crazy world and prosper spiritually, emotionally, psychologically and financially, the best mother I could have ever hoped to have for our kids,” the businessman captioned a May 2020 Instagram tribute to his wife.

During an interview with Us Weekly in January 2022, Todd revealed when he realized that Julie was The One for him.

“I knew that I was in love with her the moment she walked into my friend’s house: That’s the first night that I met her,” the Georgia native recalled to Us. “And the moment she walked in the room, it’s the only time before and since that anything had ever taken my breath, other than when I walked past a mirror.”

The twosome, who has worked together on different projects over the year, decided to assist each other in a wellness partnership as well. Todd and Julie who became ambassadors for Nutrisystem in January 2022, noted that it was all about feeling good inside and out.

“I’m not about dieting because I don’t wanna restrict myself. But with the Nutrisystem plan, I found that I didn’t have to,” Todd told Us, before joking about the cons of collaborating with Julie on the program. “At the end of the day, the only downside to Nutrisystem is that I actually know how to fix it myself, which is something I’ve never had to do. And now Julie knows that I know how to do it myself and she’s decided that I need that kind of independence.”

To learn more about the Nutrisystem Partner Plans that worked best for Todd and Julie, visit Nutrisystem.com.

Scroll down to relive Todd and Julie’s romance:


1996
Todd and Julie got married in 1996 and welcomed their son Chase that same year. Kcr/Shutterstock
1997
Julie gave birth to their daughter, Savannah, in 1997. Jim Smeal/Shutterstock
2006
The duo welcomed their last biological child, Grayson, in 2006. Todd later won custody of his granddaughter, Chloe, in 2013 amid his son Kyle's personal struggles. The couple have raised the little girl themselves ever since.   Rob Latour/Shutterstock
2014
Todd and Julie's reality show, Chrisley Knows Best, debuted in 2014, with a focus on their family's day-to-day life. Broadimage/Shutterstock
2018
In August 2018, Todd and Julie branched out with a podcast titled Chrisley Confessions. According to the synopsis, they discuss "faith, family, food, and well, just about everything else" with their listeners and also offer advice. Debby Wong/Shutterstock
February 2020
"Still no one I’d rather do this crazy life with but @toddchrisley ! The way you lead our family, love so hard and keep us ALL together is something I marvel in each day! I love you and know the best is yet to come! #happyvalentinesday," Julie wrote via Instagram. Courtesy Julie Chrisley/Instagram
January 2022
"Today was the birthday of my beauty @juliechrisley , to say in words how blessed we are to have you in our lives isn’t possible so let me just say , Thank you God , we are not deserving of this wonderful woman you have given us but she makes us better each day and hopefully one day we will come close to her greatness. To the moon and back babe, to the moon and back," Todd captioned a post to Julie via Instagram. Courtesy Julie Chrisley/Instagram
February 2022
During the "Not-So-Newly Married Game" with Us, Todd and Chrisley argued about which one of them told the other "I love you" first. “No, you did in Mama's kitchen. Yes, you did,” Todd told Julie at the time. “You tried to get me in bed. And I said, ‘No,’ and then I said, ‘Yes.’ I made her say 'I love you' first before I did that ‘cause I didn't wanna be cheap. I was from the South.” Julie, for her part, joked, “Well, my memory's not as good as his. I'm not gonna question it.”   AFF-USA/Shutterstock
June 2022
After weeks in court, the couple were found guilty of all counts amid their multimillion-dollar fraud lawsuit. "Disappointed in the verdict," the duo's lawyer noted in a statement at the time, adding that the Chrisleys were planning to appeal the verdict. Later that month, the duo opened up about the aftermath of the trial during an episode of their "Chrisley Confessions" podcast. "This is a telling time for us as a family, of people who have reached out, and of people who haven't reached out," Julie said. Todd added: "The world tries to heap shame on people, to pull them down, but I don't accept that. I won't absorb shame for something I didn't do."  Broadimage/Shutterstock
July 2022
After the pair were found guilty of committing tax fraud that May, Todd and Julie found solace in their relationship. “You know, I actually think that this has made our marriage stronger,” he said during an episode of his “Chrisley Confessions” podcast. “I said [to a friend], ‘You can have glue that you’re stuck together because [of] children or you’re stuck together because it’s routine or whatever.’ I think that we are stuck together, I know from my perspective, that I’m stuck to her for life because I want to be not because it’s routine, not because it’s habit and not because we have children.” Nutrisystem/MEGA


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/tN9Huok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their