Skip to main content

Beachy! Summer House’s Kyle and Amanda Get Cozy in New Hampshire

Not just a summer romance! Kyle Cooke and Amanda Batula have weathered reality TV drama, cheating scandals and wedding delays throughout their relationship — and they’re still going strong.

The Summer House stars’ romance has played out on the Bravo series since season 1, which premiered in January 2017.

Cooke, who met Batula during the summer of 2015, signed on for the reality show first. After inviting his love to spend time with him at the Hamptons house in July 2016, however, the New Jersey native was featured in several season 1 episodes. She officially joined him on the TV adventure for season 2.

“We have watched every episode together, the good ones and the bad,” the Loverboy founder wrote via Instagram in March 2019, while looking back at the first time Batula filmed with him. “It’s not easy reliving the tough and challenging parts of our relationship every year, ever episode, 8 months after it happened, but here we are. Happily engaged, and about to watch the premiere of Season 3. Thank you to everyone for your love and support! ❤.”

One year prior, Batula gave fans a glimpse at her relationship with Cooke, including why they work so well together.

“I’m very picky when it comes to the guys I date. I can count on one hand the number of long-term relationships I’ve been in and have only told 3 of those people that I loved them because I don’t want to give a piece of my heart to just anyone,” she wrote via Instagram in April 2018.

The Loverboy creative director explained that she let Cooke in because she “trusted” him and saw “how big and kind” his heart was when they first met.

“I admired you because I saw how you were the life of the party and how so many of [your] friends … had nothing but nice things to say about you. I enjoyed dating you because of the weird things we’d get into as essentially complete strangers, our accidental blackout date nights, and at times, your drunken shenanigans that made me laugh and were endless entertainment,” she continued. “I chose you because you chose me too & the only place I’m ever running is straight into your arms (committed to trying to nail that dirty dancing move so keep hitting the gym😜).”

The twosome, who got engaged in September 2018, however, have had their fair share of ups and downs. Their biggest roadblock came when Cooke cheated on Batula, which he later spoke about publicly following the season 3 premiere in March 2019, explaining during the episode that the infidelity took place one year prior.

“Honestly, it’s gonna sound cliché, we went through a lot together, and I’ve always been 99 percent sure,” the Maryland native said during a March 2019 episode of Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen when asked why he fought for Batula after the cheating drama. “But when you go through some of those massive hurdles and speed bumps and you keep it together as a couple, you’re like, ‘Holy crap, life is difficult and she’s the one I want to be with.'”

Batula, for her part, said she had moved on from the betrayal and was focused on her future with Cooke. “I have the ring, I know that he loves me, the world has changed now that he’s serious about me, and I think that’s all that matters,” she said at the time.

The duo tied the knot two years later, with Cooke exclusively telling Us Weekly in October 2021 that he got “goosebumps” ahead of the ceremony.

“I was like a ball of nerves, but in that moment, everything was perfect. It’s exactly how you want it to feel,” he said of the September 2021 nuptials. “And I was certainly teary-eyed, several times during the ceremony, but I managed to pull through.”

Scroll down to relive Summer House’s Cooke and Batula’s relationship highs and lows:


Summer 2015
The Bravo personalities began dating during the summer, with Cooke revealing in July 2021 that he met Batula six years earlier — shortly after she turned 24 in July 2015. Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
February 2016
Batula shared a blurry Instagram photo dressed in a neon ski outfit alongside Cooke, marking their first official Instagram snap together. “Pretty much sums up my night | #apresski #faceplant 🎿🦄🍕,” she captioned the silly pic. Courtesy of Amanda Batula/Instagram
July 2016
After being invited by Cooke to the Hamptons house twice over the 4th of July weekend, Batula appeared on some season 1 episodes of Summer House alongside her beau. Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
March 2017
The duo became an official couple during the season 1 finale of Summer House, which aired in March 2017. Gregory Pace/Shutterstock
October 2017
The lovebirds jetted off to Greece to cap off the summer season at the end of September. They returned to the U.S. the following month. Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
February 2018
“You are mine. My douchebag. My tool. My loser. My immature frat boy wanna be. My jerk. My commitment-phobe. My sloppy drunk. My everything,” Batula wrote via Instagram, alongside a photo of her and her man. “And I love you for all that you are and all everyone else claims you to be. Because you make me laugh, push me outside my comfort zone, inspire me to work harder, comfort me when I’m down, listen to me when I’m stressed or frustrated, love me for everything I am, and most importantly, you make my heart so full. At the end of the day, that’s all that matters.” Courtesy of Amanda Batula/Instagram
September 2018
“Future Mr. & Mrs Sendit, reporting for duty 🤴🏼💍👸🏼,” the Maryland native wrote via Instagram, announcing their engagement. The bride-to-be also shared a message about the proposal, writing, “Hey guys, we did a thing 💍🖤😱.” Courtesy of Amanda Batula/Instagram
March 2019
Cooke confirmed during the season 3 premiere of Summer House that he’d been unfaithful to Batula in the past. "A year ago, I was on a guys' trip, I blacked out, and I woke up with a girl in my bed," he recalled during the episode. "I've never felt worse in my entire life." Batula explained during the show that she found out about the infidelity a few months before they returned to the Hamptons to film — and despite losing trust for her then-fiancé, she chose to give him one more chance. “You mean so much to me, I don't ever want to put you through what I put you through," Cooke told Batula on the show. "I'm 110 percent in this. We're in this together." Bravo/YouTube
August 2020
“I love you more than chicken nuggets and a good red wine,” the New Jersey native joked while sharing a sunset photo via social media. Courtesy of Amanda Batula/Instagram
February 2021
The reality stars headed to Vermont with some of their Summer House costars and Southern Charm’s Austen Kroll and Craig Conover, as well as a few new faces, to film Bravo’s Winter House. The duo’s ups and downs on the vacation played out on screen in the fall of 2021. Bryan Bedder/Bravo
July 2021
“My baby turns 30!! Happy birthday 🥳 to my better half — crazy to think you had just turned 24 when we met almost 6 years ago,” the Trinity College-Hartford graduate wrote via Instagram. “Welcome to the best decade of our lives! I love you.” Courtesy of Amanda Batula/Instagram
September 2021
The twosome tied the knot in Batula’s parents’ backyard in her hometown of Hillsborough, New Jersey, after delaying their nuptials one year amid the coronavirus pandemic. Melissa Marshall
November 2021
The duo introduced their fans to their new foster pups with a cute cuddle photo. “Fostering again! Happy wife happy life & nothing brings Amanda more joy than fostering dogs,” Cooke explained via social media. “What should we name them? Right now it’s Ryder (the bigger/lighter one) and Dixie (the one that looks like a Reece’s)." Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
January 2022
In a teaser for season 6 of the Bravo series, Batula breaks down after she is unable to get ahold of Cooke while he is out partying. “Every time he gets this f—ked up it’s so triggering for me,” she tells pals Ciara Miller and Paige DeSorbo, referring to the time Cooke cheated on her while drunk. In the video, Batula calls her then-fiancé — who she has since married — 27 times and then breaks his things in the bathroom and puts his luggage outside when he doesn’t answer. Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
January 2022
The pair enjoyed a minimoon at the Lovango Resort and Beach Club in Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands with the help of Red Hospitality and Leisure and activities hosted by Cruz Bay Watersports. Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
February 2022
“Happy Valentine’s Day to the world’s greatest girl dog dad. That’s right — these two foster pups are officially ours and watching Kyle love and care for them the last few months has made me love him even more than I thought was possible,” Batula wrote via Instagram alongside a photo of her man with their two dogs. “I love you more and more each day my 🍪 and I can’t wait to continue growing this little family with you 💕.” Courtesy Amanda Batula/Instagram
May 2022
“To @amandabatula, I know I’ve given you every reason to doubt me, so I thank you for looking past all of that and seeing and loving me for me and believing in us,” Cooke wrote via social media after the couple’s wedding aired on Bravo. “I’m still a work in progress, but I’m fully committed to being the best husband and father I can be, and I thank you for helping me grow up and become a better man. Because of you, I have a newfound meaning of love, respect, and purpose. When I’m with you, I’m the best man that I can be. 🙏🏼 ❤️ xoxo.” Courtesy Kyle Cooke/Instagram
May 2022
Cooke exclusively told Us that having kids with Batula is “on a lot of people’s minds” after the couple tied the knot in September 2021. “I thought Amanda would be, like, gung-ho ready to go, but we just adopted our two rescue dogs and we are learning firsthand how much work that is,” he revealed. “It does change your life. It wasn't one dog, it was two.” The entrepreneur added: “She's 30, so we still have a little time [to expand our family]. Some of her friends are just getting engaged and are about to get married. So, I don't think she wants to be the first girl in her friend group to be showing up to [her] other friends' weddings pregnant.” Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram
June 2022
“Praiano was an absolute treat . The Amalfi coast lives up to the hype!” the businessman captioned a series of vacation snaps with his love while in Italy. Courtesy of Kyle Cooke/Instagram


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/VEhxSPs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their