Skip to main content

Jana Kramer Wishes She'd Left Mike Caussin Sooner: 'The Weight Is Lifted'

Hindsight 20/20. Jana Kramer is feeling whole again after her divorce from Mike Caussin — and she wishes she could have told her past self a few things.

Jana Kramer’s Relationship History: Past Engagements, Divorces and More

Read article

“I wish I would have left sooner,” the One Tree Hill alum, 38, exclusively told Us Weekly on Tuesday, February 22, while promoting “Your Story,” her new single. “To feel like what I feel now and just the weight is lifted. … I would say to my friends, ‘No one’s ever gonna want me, I’m a mom, I’ve been divorced.'”

The “Why Ya Wanna” songstress eventually pushed that self-doubt behind her. When her social media followers ask her now if there’s “light at the end of the tunnel” after divorce, she tells them that there is.

“Just to know that there is love out there and, more importantly for me, I know I’m finally OK alone,” she explained. “I can do this alone and I’ll be OK. I just never thought I could say that. So, I think I just like knowing actually how strong I am and then knowing what I want in my life.”

Jana Kramer and Boyfriend Ian Schinelli's Relationship Timeline

Read article

The Michigan native filed for divorce from Caussin, 34, in April 2021 after nearly six years of marriage. The couple, who share daughter Jolie, 6, and son Jace, 3, were candid about their ups and downs over the years, especially when it came to the former NFL player’s infidelity.

The Dancing With the Stars alum and her ex-husband briefly separated in 2016 after Caussin admitted to cheating on her with multiple women. After their reunion and vow renewal, the former spouses coauthored a book about their relationship titled The Good Fight: Wanting to Leave, Choosing to Stay, and the Powerful Practice for Loving Faithfully.

In December 2021, Kramer went public with her new boyfriend, Ian Schinelli. She said the 36-year-old fitness trainer is “very patient” with her desire to take things slowly because of her past relationships. Before she wed Caussin in 2015, she was briefly married to Michael Gambino in 2004 and to actor Johnathon Schaech for 12 days in 2010.

Jana Kramer's Best Quotes About Coparenting Jolie and Jace With Mike Caussin

Read article

“I’m, like, totally Elizabeth Taylor status,” she joked to Us, noting that she’s still willing to give marriage another try in the future. “I want to model [a healthy marriage] for my kids. I know it sounds crazy, but I 1,000 percent would love to get engaged and married again.”

While she may walk down the aisle a fourth time, she’s not as open to having more children.

“I think kids are off the table,” she told Us. “I’ll be 39 this year. It [would] have to happen quick, and I don’t want to push anything. I’m happy with my family of three.”

With reporting by Christina Garibaldi



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/k7DxRJi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their