Skip to main content

Suki Waterhouse: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!

Suki Waterhouse: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
Suki Waterhouse. Gregory Pace/Shutterstock

Since bursting out onto the scene over a decade ago, Suki Waterhouse has made a name for herself by modeling, gracing the covers of several magazines and starring in many critically acclaimed movies. But after all these years, there’s still so much you might not know about her!

The Brit, 29, opened up exclusively to Us Weekly with 25 fun facts about herself — including her new love for decorating and how she likes to spend her free time. Read on to learn more about Waterhouse.

1. My first pet was a lizard named Lizzy, who escaped and returned eight months later.

2. I have an ongoing issue where I unknowingly wear my clothes inside out or backward.

Robert Pattinson's Dating History: Kristen Stewart, FKA Twigs and More Read article

3. I have one favorite cap that I lose and find about three times a month.

4. I have curly toes. I’ve been told [they’ll] cause a lot of problems for me one day.

5. I have a signed and framed photo of Julia Roberts on my wall that I bought off eBay.

6. Egon Schiele and Cy Twombly are my favorite [artists].

7. I [enjoy] matching my candles to my cushions.

8. The first instrument I ever played was the trombone. I picked it because it would make my dog pee on demand and I thought that was funny.

9. One of my favorite books is Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg. It taught me a lot about how to communicate effectively.

10. I love giving my friends lengthy, very professional facials.

Celebrities Who Love Models Read article

11. Whenever I get a balloon, I like to write a life-affirming message on it, and then watch it fly away and imagine how cool it would be to find it.

12. I met a monk in Bhutan on a hiking trip and we’ve stayed close friends. He sends me words of wisdom and I send him cooking TikTok [videos].

13. I think I might be ready to get a dog.

14. I love nerding out over vocal plug-ins when I’m making music.

15. I’m the oldest of four siblings. We are all so close and I’m really protective of them.

16. I used to have a serious honey addiction. I would carry a squirt bottle in my purse.

17. I once [joked] that I wash my hair with Coca-Cola and I got fired … from my job as a haircare ambassador.

Stars' Funniest First Jobs Read article

18. I can’t help but love manspreading.

19. I can talk to a 5-year-old all evening. I find it just as engrossing as talking to an adult.

20. I’ve booked my driving test. I’ve had a total of three lessons.

21. I’ve got a lot of film cameras. One of my favorite things is getting film developed.

22. [In] the last year, I have never blended so much parsley in my life.

23. I love [singers] Aimee Mann, Fiona Apple and Alanis Morissette.

24. I can’t stop buying chairs.

25. I’m a brown belt in karate.

Seance is in theaters and available on demand and digital now.



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3vzHnGD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their