Skip to main content

Chrishell Stause and G Flip’s Relationship Timeline

Chrishell Stause’s romance with G Flip is one even the Selling Sunset star didn’t see coming.

“I think I was probably as surprised as anyone. Nothing’s really changed for me, I’m still very attracted to masculine energy and a good human,” the real estate agent said of the musician on the Selling Sunset season 5 reunion, which started streaming in May 2022, two weeks after the special tapped. “I heard people talk about these things and they’re like, ‘I knew from a young age.’ That’s not me. I’m just, I’m very open to good energy. I don’t know what my future holds. … I know being in this position, we get judged constantly, but at the end of the day, I’m so happy.”

Stause started seeing G Flip after the Under Construction author split from Jason Oppenheim in late 2021. Their whirlwind romance was documented on season 5 of the Netflix show, but the twosome split when the Oppenheim Group boss decided he didn’t want kids.

“I just felt like this is not the time in my life when I want to have a family. I feel like I f—ked it up, I feel also guilt we were happy and f—ked something up that was really good, and she’s in pain and I caused that,” Oppenheim said in a deleted scene about Stause. “And now I have to deal with her being happy with someone else and I’m probably never going to meet someone like that again. So it f—king sucks.”

Prior to her romance with Oppenheim, Stause was briefly engaged to Matthew Morrison and married to Justin Hartley. The This Is Us star filed for divorce in November 2019, with their messy divorce playing out on season 3 of the series — including her claims that he informed her their marriage was over via text message.

“If that’s really what you wanted, there are better ways to go about [it],” she said on the show in 2020. “I talked to him right after ‘cause I thought that must be a joke, but that was kind of the end of the communication. What am I supposed to say? What do you say after that? It’s like, now I have to find a place to live. Now I have to scramble and figure this out, you know?”

As she moves on with G Flip, Stause made it clear she wants a family.

“I, you know, had this serious relationship [with Jason] and obviously, I am hoping to have a family but I’ve also taken some of the pressure off myself as far as what that looks like,” she said on the season 5 reunion. “I don’t necessarily have to have the child myself — [I’m] open to adoption, things like that. And so I’m just kind of enjoying right now and having a lot of fun and dating.”

Scroll through for a timeline of their relationship:


February 2022
Eagle-eyed fans noticed Stause started “liking” G Flip’s Instagram posts. The twosome met when she filmed their music video. “It started because I was just going to be in their video. And it’s about this chaotic love story. I come from soaps, I love acting,” Stause said on the reunion. “And with the job that we have, I don’t always get to do it. At first of course I was like, ‘Yes, let’s do that.'” David Buchan/Shutterstock
March 2022
Stause shared a selfie with G Flip via Instagram. Courtesy Chrishell Stause/Instagram
March 2022
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the pair were spotted at an Oscars afterparty on March 27. “They both were by themselves at a table and didn't interact much with others,” the onlooker noted. Shutterstock (2)
April 2022
“Best show. Best song. Best collab,” Stause commented on a video of G Flip singing “Gay 4 Me.” Paul A Hebert/LiveMusicToday/Shutterstock
May 2022
"I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that's very important to me. Their name is G Flip. They're nonbinary, so they go by they/them," Stause announced on the reunion. After watching his ex gush about her new partner, Oppenheim noted, “They seem like a badass, for one. And two, the smile that's been on your face the last couple [of] minutes makes me very happy. So I'm proud of you." Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Netflix
May 2022
One day after the Selling Sunset reunion started streaming, confirming their romance, G Flip shared a photo via Instagram of Chrishell seemingly tattooing their thigh. The ink read "get me outta here" in shaky script. "Found my new calling. Might open up a new shop🤣💀😎😜," the real estate agent joked in the comments section. G Flip/Instagram
May 2022
“In this current situation with G … yes, I wish we were in the same stage in our life and wanted the same things, but that doesn’t diminish the deep connection that we have made,” Stause said in an Instagram video, while addressing some fan concern over the new romance. “For me, it is about the person. It is about their heart. I am attracted to masculine energy and I don’t really care about what the physical form is.” The former soap opera star added: “With G, they identify as nonbinary. They really feel like they are a mix. They identify on both sides of male and female. I personally find [it] such a beautiful mix and it’s probably why we did connect on such a deep level so quick.” She concluded: “I’m the same person that you’ve been following this whole time. I hope if this is all confusing to you, stick around and keep an open mind. If you don’t, I understand that too. But I’m happy and I hope that you all are as well. Sending lots of love.” Courtesy of Chrishell Stause/Instagram
May 2022
“We met last year at Halloween,” G Flip said during an appearance on the “PEOPLE Every Day” podcast, noting their future desires to have children. “We were both with our ex-partners ... And then, we obviously separated from our partners, and we just started talking and stuff. We just found a lot of similarities, even though people would think we are from like different corners of the world. We find ourselves so similar sometimes.” YouTube
June 2022
The couple weren't hiding their love at the 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards, packing on the PDA from their seats in the audience. As she won the trophy for best reality star, the Netflix personality gushed, "Just really quick, I knew about this nomination before I had said anything about my sexuality. I'm not trying to get really deep with you guys, but the fact that this was voted on after means so much to me because I wasn't sure how that was gonna go. Thank you so much, guys. I appreciate it." GIPHY
June 2022
“Best time,” the real estate agent gushed via Instagram Story after the pair saw Moulin Rouge! The Musical on Broadway. Courtesy Chrishell Stause/Instagram
June 2022
Stause described her relationship with G Flip to Vogue as “unlocked,” meaning the duo don’t have many restrictions. "It's when they have the key to your heart, but the walls are down and there are no rules or regulations, just love and support," she explained. "Plus, it ties into real estate, which is actually quite cute!" The TV personality noted that “just being around G [is] such a mood-lifting experience; if you ever had the pleasure of being in the same room with them, you would quickly see what I mean. I love feeling that endless support of just wanting the other person to be fully who they are." Shutterstock (2)
June 2022
After G Flip debuted a new song about being non-binary via Instagram, Stause showed support for the musician, writing, “So so so so beautiful♥️ a voice to change the world,” in the comment section.  MediaPunch/Shutterstock
July 2022
G Flip admitted their hesitation to appear with their new love on reality TV, considering Stause's continued tenure on Selling Sunset. "I never thought of my life as being on a reality show. I think I want to stick to the music,” the Australian native told Entertainment Tonight. “I don't want people to know me as a reality star rather than, like, the musician, because my whole life I've been playing music. Since I was nine years old, that's always been my dream. I always just want to be in studios or onstage playing drums and stuff. So I don't think it's really for me." Courtesy of Chrishell Stause/Instagram
August 2022
G Flip asked their followers for tattoo artist recommendations in the L.A. area — and many pointed to Stause after she inked the musician's arm. "Thank you everyone recommending @Chrishell.Stause," G Flip wrote via their Instagram Story. "Her books are currently closed and she is focusing on being hecktikly cute & sexiii." Courtesy G Flip/Instagram
September 2022
The “Waste of Space” musician accompanied Stause to the 2022 Creative Arts Emmy Awards, where the reality TV star presented alongside her Selling Sunset costars. Courtesy of Chrishell Stause/Instagram
September 2022
Stause celebrated her partner's 28th birthday with a sweet tribute on social media. "It is already Sept 22nd right now in Australia so HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!!🥰🥳," the Netflix star wrote via Instagram. She continued: "Imagine you took all of the things you love about an emotionally intelligent secure man, and all the things you love about a strong loving caring woman, and blended them together to make one magical human. Oh and it would be cool if they could also be a sexy musical genius that is hilarious and maybe give them a hot Australian accent too because why not.🤯"  The Kentucky native fushed that the "universe had EXTRA TIME" on the day the Australia native was born, noting that there were "a million things" she loved about her partner. "[Y]our kind genuine heart is my absolute favorite," Stause added. "I feel extremely lucky to be able to celebrate you constantly but especially today. Happy Birthday my love🥳Countdown is on for us to be reunited in the same time zone❤️‍🔥."  Courtesy Chrishell Stause/Instagram
October 2022
“Me and my wonderful partner, we make our schedules work and sometimes she comes on the road with me on tour or she'll come to Australia,” G Flip exclusively told Us about how the couple manages a long-distance relationship. “But we always make it work and definitely [have] a lot of phone calls and FaceTimes [whenever we're apart].” Christopher Polk/Shutterstock
December 2022
The couple marked their first Christmas together in Australia. Courtesy of Chrishell Stause/Instagram


from Celebrity News: Latest Celeb News & Pictures - Us Weekly https://ift.tt/QVjsvFM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono