Skip to main content

Celebrity Engagements of 2021: Stars Who Got Engaged This Year

They said yes! Caroline Stanbury, Nilsa Prowant and more celebs took major steps in their relationships in 2021.

The Ladies of London alum confirmed via social media days after the new year that boyfriend Sergio Carrallo popped the question during a trip to Nepal. The engagement came less than six months after the pair made their relationship Instagram official. Stanbury was previously married to Cem Habib, from whom she split in December 2019. The exes share daughter Yasmine and twin sons Aaron and Zac.

Weeks after confirming her engagement, Stanbury defended her relationship after receiving negative comments about the more than 10-year age gap between her and her fiancé. “Why is this so shocking?” she told Bravo Insider, noting that the reaction isn’t as severe when men date younger partners.

Prowant, for her part, checked two big milestones off of her list within a few weeks. At the beginning of the holiday season, the MTV reality star revealed that she was expecting her first child, a baby boy, with then-boyfriend Gus Gazda. Soon after breaking the happy news, Gazda proposed.

“On cloud nine 💍,” Prowant gushed via Instagram on January 2, showing off the romantic moment that Gazda got down on one knee. “The love of my life asked me to spend forever with him tonight on my 27th birthday. Today has been more than I could have ever imagined. I can’t believe I get to marry my best friend and bring our son Gray into this world soon.”

The Florida native thanked her “kind, caring, strong” fiancé for always standing by her side — even through tough moments. “Gus, you’ve picked up the broken pieces of my heart and put them back together one by one. You never cease to amaze me. I can always count on you!” she wrote. “I know with you by my side I can get through anything. I would say yes over and over and over again. Every single time. Now…Let’s plan a wedding 🤍.”

Scroll down to see which stars got engaged in 2021.


Chris Harrison and Lauren Zima
The former Bachelor host celebrated the beginning of his "next chapter" with Zima on October 25 after proposing in Napa Valley, California. The pair began dating in 2018. Courtest Chris Harrison/Instagram
Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas
The couple, who began dating in July 2020, got engaged on October 19 while on vacation in Greece. Courtesy Teresa Giudice/Instagram
Falynn Guobadia and Jaylan Banks
The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum announced she is engaged to her boyfriend of nearly a year in October. "I have no clue how @itsjaylanbanks pulled this big surprise off but I have not stopped balling my eyes out,” she wrote via Instagram. The news comes two months after the pair announced they are expecting their first child together.  Courtesy of Jaylan Banks/Instagram
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker
The drummer proposed to the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star on October 16 after less than a year of dating but more than a decade of friendship. Barker popped the question with an elaborate flower and candle display on the beach at the Rosewood Miramar, getting down on one knee at sunset. Ciao Pix/Shutterstock
Madison LeCroy and Brett
The Southern Charm star announced her engagement to her boyfriend — whose last name she has not shared — on October 14 after seven months of dating. “I am so excited and I feel like I’ve been trying to hold this in for quite some time and it has been one of the hardest things I’ve had to do,” she exclusively told Us. Courtesy of Madison LeCroy/Instagram
Chase Bryant and Selena Weber
Bryant and Weber both shared photos via Instagram on October 9, Bryant’s 28th birthday, to announce their engagement and show off her sparkling diamond ring.  “For anyone who knows me personally you know how badly I have always wanted to meet my person. To be with the one God intended me to have a life with,” she captioned the happy snap. “I can’t express the happiness I feel in my heart right now. You are such a great man and I am so excited to marry you @iamchasebryant 💍” Courtesy Chase Bryant/Instagram
Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham
The former Bachelor proposed to his wife two years after their wedding, explaining in an October 3 YouTube video: "The ring I gave her on The Bachelor was obviously paid for. We never really felt like it was something I chose for her, so I got her another ring." Photo by Matias Che Ezcurra/@matiasezcurraphotography
Christina Haack and Joshua Hall
One year after announcing her split from Ant Anstead, Flip or Flop star Christina Haack revealed she's engaged to realtor Joshua Hall. She showed off photos via Instagram in September 2021 with her engagement ring clearly visible. "❤️♾🔒🗝 💍," she captioned the snaps Courtesy Christina Haack/Instagram
Jordana Brewster and Mason Morfit
Jordana Brewster and Mason Morfit "JB soon to be JBM," the Fast and the Furious star wrote via Instagram on September 14, posing next to the tech company CEO. The pair were first linked in July 2020.   Courtesy of Jordana Brewster/Instagram
Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus
The actress debuted her engagement ring at the Met Gala on September 13. Shutterstock; Inset: MEGA
Kate Hudson and Danny Fujikawa
The Almost Famous actress announced the relationship milestone via Instagram on September 13, writing, "Let's go! 👰‍♀️💒🤵🏻‍♂️." Courtesy Kate Hudson/Instagram
Britney Spears and Sam Asghari
“I can’t f–king believe it,” the singer captioned an Instagram video of her and Asghari on September 12, showing off her new ring. “The couple made their long-standing relationship official today and are deeply touched by the support, dedication and love expressed to them," his manager told Us Weekly. Courtesy of Britney Spears/Instagram
Brooke Burke and Scott Rigsby
The Dancing With the Stars winner and real estate developer got engaged in September after two years of dating. “I think the right person makes you want to get married again,” Burke told Us in 2019 after several months of dating Rigsby. “I would have said ‘hell no’ a year ago. ‘Hard no!'” Michael Simon/Shutterstock
AnnaSophia Robb and Trevor Paul
The Carrie Diaries alum shared the news on September 7. "I want to be with you everywhere!" she captioned a series of happy photos via Instagram. "And now I get to. We got engaged!!! YAHHHHOOOOOO! He's my best friend, the greatest man I know & a real bad bitch. I feel pure joy beginning the rest of our lives together." Courtesy of AnnaSophia Robb/Instagram
Jessey Lee and Cherie Chan
The stars of Netflix's Bling Empire are engaged, they announced on August 31. "Dear God, Thank you for everything in my life! 🙏 ❤️," Lee captioned an Instagram photo of Chan popping the question. Chan's social media posts revealed that the proposal took place in Paris on August 30.  Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock
HARDY and Caleigh Ryan
The country crooner announced his engagement to his longtime girlfriend via Instagram on August 23. “I’m not her boyfriend anymore ❤️,” he wrote alongside a photo from the proposal at the Lyric Oxford Theater in Mississippi.  “WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!!! 💍” Ryan captioned two snaps outside the venue after saying yes. Courtesy Caleigh Ryan/Instagram(2)
Christie Murphy and GF Jamie
The Big Brother season 21 alum announced her engagement via social media on August 22 during a trip to Paris. Courtesy of Christie Murphy/Instagram
Eric Stonestreet and Lindsay Schweitzer
"She said, 'She’d have her people call my people,'" the Modern Family alum wrote via Instagram on August 22, captioning three photos of the couple who have been together since 2017. Courtesy of Eric Stonestreet/Instagram
Mike Shouhed and Paulina Ben-Cohen
"I want to share something with you guys. We're engaged," Mike Shouhed said during the season 9 Shahs of Sunset reunion special on August 22, sitting next to Paulina Ben-Cohen. "I want to share that with everybody today." Courtesy of Mike Shouhed/Instagram
Kassandra Clementi and Jacqueline Toboni
"I hit the Jacq-pot. You are quite simply the greatest person I have ever known," Clementi wrote via Instagram on August 19. "From the mundane to the insane, life is so fun with you. I love you infinitely and cannot wait to marry the absolute sh*t out of you. #enGAYged." Toboni, who proposed, added in her own post, "I feel so incredibly lucky to have found such a goofy, smart, funny, kind soul in you. Thank you for making me laugh everyday. I can’t wait to do this forever. Love you." Courtesy of Instagram/Kassandra Clementi
Seinne Fleming and Doug Fillmore
The couple confirmed their engagement via Instagram on August 17. Fleming, who previously appeared on season 22 of The Bachelor, called the realtor's proposal "the best surprise." Albert Azouz
Stephanie Labbé and Georgia Simmerling
The Canadian athletes got engaged in August 2021 after the Tokyo Olympics. Simmerling, a cyclist, announced the news via Instagram, revealing she popped the question to the soccer player on a “camping trip we’ll never forget.” The four-time Olympian continued in her caption, “I asked my best friend to spend the rest of her life with me aaaand SHE SAID YAAASSSSS! My heart is so full. I love you with all that I am.” The bronze medalist was shocked. “Through my ugly crying I could barely hear what you said, but what I do know is that spending the rest of my life with you by my side is the greatest gift,” Labbé, a goalie, shared via Instagram. “My heart and soul are complete with you in my life. I feel safe, calm and hopeful that no matter what comes our way we will be ok. My best friend, my soulmate, my rock, my FIANCÉE.” Courtesy of Georgia Simmerling/Instagram
Jim Edmonds and Kortnie O’Connor
Us confirmed on August 12 that Meghan King's ex-husband popped the question one month prior, with an insider noting that the newly engaged couple are excited about their "new chapter." O'Connor also detailed the relationship milestone via Instagram, writing, "Jimmy asked me to marry him in the most intimate and personal way." Courtesy Kortnie O'Connor/Instagram; Courtesy Jim Edmonds/Instagram
Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes
The One Tree Hill alum announced the couple's engagement on August 10. "So it turns out that being your favorite person’s favorite person is the actual best feeling on planet Earth," she wrote via Instagram, alongside a photo of Hughes proposing to her in a boat. Courtesy of Sophia Bush/Instagram
Meadow Walker and Louis Thornton-Allan
When Paul Walker's daughter seemingly announced her engagement via Instagram on August 9 with a video showing her ring, Thornton-Allan commented, "Forever and always." Courtesy of Louis Thornton-Allan
Beau Mirchoff and Jenny Meinen
The Awkward alum popped the question to the psychologist while on a trip to Paris. He shared their happy news via Instagram in August 2021. “The love of my life said oui,” he captioned an Instagram gallery of the big moment. They had a picnic on the lawn beneath the Eiffel Tower with champagne, pink balloons and multiple bouquets of flowers. Courtesy Beau Mirchoff/Instagram
Bubba Wallace and Amanda Carter
The NASCAR star announced via Instagram on July 30 that he proposed to his longtime girlfriend after five years of dating. “Soooooo yeah … I have no idea why the hell I waited so long!! Here’s to forever babe, love you,” Wallace captioned a series of photos of the romantic waterfall engagement. Courtesy of Bubba Wallace/Instagram
Ty Pennington and Kellee Merrell
The HGTV host announced on July 28 via Instagram that he popped the question to Merrell. In the snap, she is wearing a large teardrop-shaped diamond ring and her hand rests on top of his. Pennington added the caption, "It’s the 'yes' for me…" Courtesy Ty Pennington/Instagram
Scheana Shay and Brock Davies
Us confirmed on July 21 that the Vanderpump Rules star and her Australian beau are engaged after Shay was spotted wearing a diamond ring in Los Angeles one day prior. Courtesy of Scheana Shay/Instagram
Brooke Laughton and Ingmar
“I said YES to my soul mate,” the Below Deck: Mediterranean alum wrote via Instagram on July 14, while showing off her ring in Portofino, Italy. “The first time we met I called him my future husband before I even knew his name (behind his back- that would just be creepy) and now the most romantic proposal on a hilltop overlooking the bay of Portofino 🥰❤️ Just in time for my 30th Birthday today. Sooooo overwhelmed and in love.” Courtesy Brooke Laughton/Instagram
Amrit Kapai and Nicholas Kouchoukos
Amrit Kapai surprised his longtime boyfriend, Nicholas Kouchoukos, with a romantic proposal on the July 14, 2021, episode of Family Karma. He popped the question on a boat in the Miami Harbor surrounded by their friends. "So I don't tell you nearly enough that I love you. You're everything I need, and I've known for a while now that I can't do life without you. You're a good person, and you're gonna be such a good father," he said in the episode. "Remember when we first started dating, you told me you needed to protect your heart, and I said you don't have to worry about that because I'm gonna protect it. I made that promise to you. Well, I want to renew that promise for the rest of my life, to protect your heart.” Courtesy of Amrit Kapai/Instagram
Carson Rowland and Maris Kenny
The Sweet Magnolias actor and Maris Kenny both shared a series of Instagram Story photos to confirm the news on Saturday, July 10. In one slide, the couple snapped a selfie with Kenny's diamond ring on display. She captioned the pic, "Oh yea fiancé." The couple has been dating since September 2019. Courtesy of Maris Kenny/Instagram
Douglas Booth and Bel Powley
“Very, VERY happy! 😆 @belpowley 🥂❤️,” the Dirt actor captioned a series of photos via Instagram on July 3, including one of Powley showing off her engagement ring. The Pride and Prejudice and Zombies star proposed in London during a romantic picnic in the park.  Courtesy of Douglas Booth/Instagram
Erika Henningsen and Kyle Selig
“I choose you always, thanks for choosing me best friend,” Henningsen, who starred alongside Selig in Broadway’s Mean Girls, wrote via Instagram on July 1. “(Not pictured: a 100-pound sea turtle who served as witness, and Kyle’s panic sweat when he dropped the ring in the sand moments before).”Selig shared more moments from the romantic beach proposal, captioning them, “I am lucky to have a best friend that has seen me through all the ups and downs, and I think I’d be stupid not to LOCK THAT DOWN. So, we’re doing this, officially. She said yes, btw, she’s not just keeping the ring.” Courtesy of Kyle Selig/Instagram
Taylor Hill and Daniel Fryer
The model announced her June 25 engagement with a series of Instagram photos showing off the proposal and her gleaming new diamond. “My best friend, my soulmate, I’ll love you always 💗✨ 06/25/21 ✨💗,” Hill wrote. Courtesy of Taylor Hill/Instagram
Christmas Abbott and Memphis Garrett
“We knew we would love each other forever. Im just so excited to officially say YES!!! ❤️❤️ #final2forever,” Abbott wrote via Instagram on June 25 after her former Big Brother: All Stars competitor popped the question during a Florida vacay. “Im still in SHOCK bc I had no idea this was coming but I’m so glad it did. @memphisgarrett you are my home, my forever. 🙏.” Courtesy of Christmas Abbott/Instagram
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Saffire Matos
The Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star confirmed on June 21 that he proposed to Matos, just seven months after going public with their relationship. “I love you 💕 Thank you for sticking by my side through thick and thin! Til death do us part! #SheSaidYes,” Ortiz-Magro wrote via Instagram, alongside a photo of his fiancée and her giant ring. The news came less than two months after the reality star was arrested for violence in Los Angeles in April. Courtesy of Saffire Matos/Instagram
Taryn Manning and Anne Cline
The Orange is the New Black star was shocked when her love, who was playing a concert at a Panama City, Florida, bar, stopped the show to ask Manning for her hand in marriage on June 11. The women shared a kiss as they celebrated their engagement, according to video obtained by TMZ. Xavier Collin/Image Press Agency / MEGA
Jenna Cooper and Karl Hudson
The Bachelor season 22 contestant got engaged to Hudson, the father of her daughter, Presley, on June 9. “I said YES!😍💍,” Cooper captioned photos of the Turks and Caicos proposal via Instagram. “Easiest decision ever, and Presley agrees. Love my little family so much, and excited to marry my best friend! Karl is everything I ever wanted in a man and more.” Courtesy of Jenna Cooper/Instagram
Frankie Grande and Hale Leon
"He said YES! 😍 WE’RE ENGAGED! I am so happy my best friend said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me!" Grande captioned the announcement via Instagram in June 2021. "Playing games and making me laugh forever! Speaking of games ... I proposed IN VIRTUAL REALITY! HE FREAKED OUT!" Courtesy Frankie Grande/Instagram
Grace Gummer and Mark Ronson
The musician confirmed he was engaged in June after Meryl Streep’s daughter was spotted rocking a diamond ring a month prior. Ronson, who has been linked to the actress since 2020, went on to gush about their first kiss. “There’s a plaque for that somewhere. There’s a first kiss, very corny Hallmark first kiss plaque,” he joked on his “The FADER Uncovered” podcast. “But no, it was forever, it will be etched. It’s still my record.” Shutterstock (2)
Courtney Stodden and Chris Sheng
In a May 30 Instagram video, Stodden showed off their diamond ring sparkling in the sunlight as they revealed the tech entrepreneur popped the question. "I said yes......OH and the ring made me gag it’s so beautiful 🔥😍💎 #engaged #stopasianhate #diamondsareagirlsbestfriend," Stodden wrote in the caption. Snorlax / MEGA
Ricki Lake and Ross Burningham
"Well, friends, he put a ring on it!” the former talk show host captioned a May 24 Instagram selfie with the lawyer. “#engaged to my magnificent king. I am officially the happiest woman in the land. My dear Ross, I choose you today and every day!" Courtesy of Ricki Lake/Instagam
Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes
The Bringing Up Bates star popped the question on May 22 after a romantic journey that took him and his now-fiancée across three states. “I wanted it to be perfect for Esther!” he told Us Weekly exclusively. Photography by Isaiah Garrido
Sydney Hightower and Fred Warner
The 49ers linebacker proposed to the Bachelor season 24 alum on May 15. “05•15•21,” Hightower wrote alongside a picture from the proposal via Instagram. “It’s you & me.” Courtesy of Fred Warner/Instagram
James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss
The Vanderpump Rules star called himself “one lucky guy” after he revealed on May 16 that Leviss said yes to his proposal. The couple got engaged while throwing a party in Palm Springs since Coachella Music Festival was canceled. Courtesy of Raquel Leviss/Instagram
Haley Ferguson and Oula Palve
The former Bachelor contestant announced her engagement to the Finnish hockey player on May 16, alongside photos from the proposal three days prior. “I am ENGAGED to the man of my DREAMS! @oula7 thank you for choosing me,” she captioned the snaps. “Will I ever stop crying/smiling...probably not!😍.” Courtesy of Hayley Fergusson/Instagram
Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K.
Less than two weeks after sharing PDA pics via Instagram, the actress announced her engagement to the musician. “Don’t mind if I do @AndrewWK,” Dennings wrote alongside photos of her new ring via social media.  Courtesy Kat Dennings/Instagram (2)
Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick
The Bachelor Nation power couple got engaged on May 10, 2021 after Tartick proposed during a recording session for the former Bachelorette’s “Off the Vine” podcast. The couple had been dating for more than two years when the former banker decided to pop the question. "Jason's like, 'Kaitlyn, we're not doing a podcast.' And I'm like, 'You forgot to hit record, didn't you!'" Bristowe told Entertainment Tonight. "He was like, 'No, this is something else,' and he got up and I saw him bring out a ring box from the drawer." Courtesy of Jason Tartick/Instagram
Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia
Williams confirmed her relationship with Guobadia, the estranged husband of her Real Housewives of Atlanta costar Falynn Guobadia, on May 10. "Our relationship began a month ago — yes we are crazy in love," she wrote via Instagram. "I know it’s fast but we are living life each day to its fullest. I choose happiness every morning and every night." A few hours later, Simon announced that the pair had gotten engaged. "Getting married again was never a question in my mind, but when," he shared via Instagram. "Did not expect to be blessed with a mate so soon. The interesting thing about life is that it is an individual journey." Courtesy of Simon Guobadia/Instagram
Lauren Iaconetti and Hunter McFadden
Ashley Iaconetti’s sister, Lauren, who fans met on season 2 of Bachelor in Paradise, announced her engagement to the real estate agent on May 6. “From 13 years old to 30 … there’s always been an invisible string tying you to me ❤️💍,” Lauren wrote via Instagram. Courtesy of Lauren Iaconetti/Instagram
Cheyenne Floyd and Zach Davis
The Teen Mom OG couple got engaged on April 25 during their baby shower. "Speechless... We said Yessss," she wrote via Instagram, referencing her 3-year-old daughter, Ryder, whom she shares with ex-boyfriend Cory Wharton. "Today was perfect! I can not put it into words yet but this is a moment I will cherish forever 🤍 thank you @z.terrel I love youuuuuu!!" Courtesy Cheyenne Floyd/Instagram
Katie Price and Carl Woods
“I said yes!” the television personality captioned a photo of her showing off her engagement ring via Instagram on April 20. Courtesy of Katie Price/Instagram
Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita
“A little while ago — this is so weird — I asked Jenna to marry me and she said yes. So, we are engaged,” Solomita revealed during a Twitch stream on April 15. The YouTube stars have been dating since 2013. Courtesy of Jenna Marbles/Instagram
Katie Bates and Travis Clark
Us broke the news that the Bringing Up Bates star got engaged in Key West, Florida, on April 7. “Taking this next step in our relationship is something we have prayed about and have looked forward to for a long time!” she exclusively told Us. “We are excited about what God is doing in our lives, and we can’t wait to see what He has in store for our future.”  @dariankaiaphotography
Bella Thorne and Benjamin Mascolo
The Midnight Sun alum and Italy native confirmed their engagement on March 21. Mascolo shared a snap of himself and Thorne standing side by side as she showed off her pear-shaped engagement ring. "She said YES!" he captioned the post. The singer also posted a clip from what appeared to be their engagement party. In the video, he gushed, "Thank you for being amazing, baby. I love you so much." The Florida native replied, "I love you so much. Let me give you a kiss." Mascolo then asked, "When are we getting married? Soon I hope, adding that they should have a "celebration in Italy and in America. Both." Courtesy of Benjamin Mascolo/Instagram
Tony Stewart and Leah Pruett
The NASCAR Hall of Fame driver announced his engagement to drag racer Leah Pruett on March 18. "So excited to spend the rest of my life with a truly amazing woman," he captioned a photo of the couple on social media. "She's motivated, hard-working, funny as hell, and as dedicated to her sport as anyone I've ever known. Love you babe." Courtesy Tony Stewart/Instagram
Ashley Jacobs and Mike Appel
Us confirmed on March 16 that the Southern Charm alum and the Related Garments owner got engaged after dating for more than a year and a half. The couple shared photos from the mountain-top proposal via Instagram, which Jacobs captioned, “My fiancé!! (Kinda has a nice “ring” to it!) 💍.” Courtesy Ashley Jacobs/Instagram
Jenni Farley and Zack Carpinello
"On 2.27 I said yes on the top of the Empire State Building," the Jersey Shore star captioned a photo of the couple via Instagram on March 9. Courtesy of Jenni 'J-Woww' Farley/Instagram
Tim Clarkson and Melyza Zeta
The 90 Day Fiancé couple announced their engagement via Instagram on March 7, showing off Zeta's diamond ring. The Other Way season 2 stars previously split after Clarkson cheated on Zeta, but in the March 7 episode of 90 Day Bares All, which is streaming on Discovery+, they told host Shaun Robinson that things were "going great." Zeta explained that the couple reconnected as they reminisced over things they'd done in the past. "We just can't stay away from each other. No matter how hard we try to move on and forget about each other, we can't," Clarkson said. The pair shared a video from their reunion in Medellin, with Clarkson proposing within 24 hours of arriving. "I pulled the trigger. She actually said yes," he said as they sat on a pier by the ocean, where he popped the question. "It was just us, and it was so awesome and we're so happy. And this is the guy that I'm marrying," Zeta said in the clip as she showed off the ring. TLC
Andy Dick and Elisa Jordana
The comedian announced his engagement to Jordana via Instagram on February 26. “Yay!!!!! Me and @elisajordana celebrating engagement and Kermit And Friends,” he wrote alongside a pic of him planting a kiss on his fiancé’s cheek.  Courtesy Andy Dick/Instagram
Ricki Lake and Ross Burningham
The former talk show host announced her engagement on February 20. "Friends, I'm so so so excited to share some good news! I'm engaged!" she captioned an Instagram selfie with her fiancé. "This is Ross. He is my person. He is wonderful. I love him very much and I am so grateful I get to love and be loved so deeply by this stellar human. Our next chapter is sure to be a good one. #heartopen #lifeisbeautiful #ibelieveinlove #thisis52 #selflove #nofilter #justhappy." Lake, who went Instagram official with their romance in December 2020, was previously married to Rob Sussman from 1994 to 2004 — with whom she shares two sons — and Christian Evans from 2012 to 2015. Evans, who battled bipolar disorder, died by suicide in 2017. Courtesy Ricki Lake/Instagram
Paris Hilton and Carter Reum
The businessman proposed to the Simple Life alum on February 13 after one year of dating, days before her 40th birthday. Shutterstock
Victor Webster and Shantel VanSanten
The Love Blossoms costars got engaged on February 9. “We hiked 2000ft to the top of the mountain where @iamvictorwebster told me he loved me for the first time years ago! What happened next still has me in shock... He told me he wanted to spend forever with me, as he got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him!!” VanSanten wrote via Instagram. “I didnt say anything for awhile, not out of suspense although it would have been a good prank, but because my legs stopped working, I had to sit down and I couldn’t stop crying and kissing him.... I forgot to say anything at all... BUT OBVIOUSLY I SAID YES!!! I cant wait to spend FOR-EV-ER with my best friend!!!! I F--KING LOVE YOU @iamvictorwebster.” Courtesy of Shantel VanSanten/Instagram
Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala
The former Dancing With the Stars champion announced the major relationship milestone via Instagram on February 10. "P and I didn’t get to see each other for almost all of 2020 because of the pandemic. When there was finally a chance for me to go and see him in Finland, I jumped at it," Rippon wrote alongside a series of sweet pics with his fiancé. "I was there for a little over two months. ... He would drive me into the Finnish forest where I would attempt to try and 'help' him shovel snow so he could keep working on the cottage he's building. So, in between all that and binging the entire 4 seasons of The Crown, we bought ourselves some rings and said that magic word.. 'duh!' We got ~*engaged*~ 🥂❤️." Courtesy of Adam Rippon/Instagram
Kevin Love and Kate Bock
The Cleveland Cavaliers player and the Victoria’s Secret model got engaged while celebrating her 33rd birthday on January 30. “I couldn’t be happier to have been asked to be a Love. Heart bursting all day & night,” she gushed via Instagram the next day. Alexandra Martin/@allybmartin
Angela Rummans and Tyler Crispen
The Big Brother stars announced their engagement on January 31 via social media. Rummans, 29, revealed that her beau surprised her by popping the question on the beach earlier that month. "YES to forever and ever and always. You and me babe, for the rest of time. 1.10.2021 'If it's meant to be, it'll be,'" she wrote in her Instagram caption. Courtesy of Angela Rummans/Instagram
Will Kopelman and Alexandra Michler
Drew Barrymore’s ex-husband and the Vogue fashion director's engagement was announced on January 30. Kopelman’s sister, Jill Kargman, shared the news via Instagram. “Some joyful news in endless January! ECSTATIC for my fabulous *engaged* brother @willkopelman and his incredible bride-to-be!" she captioned a photo of the couple. "Sooo lucky to have you as my sis-in-law @alliemichler.” Courtesy of Jill Kargman/Instagram
Joel Kinnaman and Kelly Gale
The Killing alum got down on one knee to pop the question to Gale on a mountain top overlooking the ocean. Kinnaman joked via Instagram after and wrote, "She said no." The Victoria's Secret model shared two photos from the special moment, along with the caption, "Yours forever." Courtesy of Joel Kinnaman/Instagram
Tiffany Trump and Michael Boulos
The first daughter announced her engagement to the business executive on January 19. “It has been an honor to celebrate many milestones, historic occasions and create memories with my family here at the White House, none more special than my engagement to my amazing fiancé Michael,” she shared via Instagram alongside a pic of the couple at the White House. “Feeling blessed and excited for the next chapter!  .” Official White House Photo by Tia Dufour
Caroline Stanbury and Sergio Carrallo
"So I have been wanting to share this moment with you all!" the Bravo personality shared via Instagram on January 2 alongside footage of Carrallo's proposal in the Himalaya mountain range in Nepal. "5400 meters up on the holy lakes I said YES ! @sergiocarrallo 💍👰‍♀️💗." Courtesy of Caroline Stanbury/Instagram
Nilsa Prowant and Gus Gazda
One month after announcing that she's expecting her first child, the Floribama Shore star shared the details of Gazda's romantic proposal. "On cloud nine 💍," she captioned the sweet Instagram reveal on January 2. "The love of my life asked me to spend forever with him tonight on my 27th birthday. Today has been more than I could have ever imagined. I can’t believe I get to marry my best friend and bring our son Gray into this world soon." Photo by Hannah Lane Photography/https://ift.tt/3sEoVMa
Tayla Parx and Shirlene Quigley
Quigley revealed via Instagram on January 14 that she and the singer-songwriter, who toured with Lizzo in 2019, are engaged. "From the first week we met, I knew you would be in my life forever 😭💕🌷💍," Quigley wrote alongside four photos that showed off her new diamond ring. Parx later confirmed the news by sharing her fiancée's post on her Instagram Story. Courtesy of Shirlene Quigley/Instagram


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3ifCZqH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono