Skip to main content

Prince Charles Is ‘Still Fuming’ Over Prince Harry, ‘Freezing’ Him Out

Still estranged. Prince Charles and Prince Harry‘s relationship will be rocky for a while after they saw each other in the U.K. for Prince Philip’s funeral earlier this month.

Harry and Meghan’s Families React to Bombshell Interview Read article

“Unfortunately, Harry and Charles didn’t resolve their differences when Harry returned to the U.K. They barely communicated,” a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly. “There definitely continues to be a huge wedge between the two.”

Harry, 36, got real about his strained dynamic with Charles, 72, during his and Meghan Markle’s tell-all CBS interview in March, claiming that his father “stopped taking my calls” after the pair stepped away from their duties in 2020. He added that “there’s a lot to work through” with the future king.

“I feel really let down because he’s been through something similar, he knows what pain feels like. … Archie is his grandson,” Harry said at the time. “I will always love him. There’s a lot of hurt that’s happened. I will continue to make it one of my priorities to heal that relationship.”

Most Shocking Royal Family Feuds in History Read article

Harry and Charles reunited at Philip’s funeral on April 17 alongside Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William, Duchess Kate and more members of the royal family. However, the father-son duo did not take the opportunity to mend what is broken.

“Charles is still fuming about Harry throwing shade at him and the royal family in the big interview and won’t let it drop,” the insider notes. “But to be honest, Harry didn’t go running back to Charles begging for forgiveness either. He still hasn’t forgiven his father for his lack of effort and support after he and Meghan decided to move. The reason Harry went back to the U.K. was to see the queen and to pay his respects to Prince Philip. That’s about as far as it goes.”

Inside William and Harry’s Relationship Over the Years Read article

The Prince of Wales has a new vision in mind for the future, which does not involve Harry. “Charles is working toward a new slimmed-down monarchy and is freezing Harry out. He’s actually already out,” the source says. “After the damage Harry has caused the family, he firmly believes that his son doesn’t deserve the privilege of being a royal.”

Given the depth of the circumstances, royal watchers should not hold their breath for a reconciliation. According to the insider, “To put it bluntly, it’s unlikely that we’ll be seeing Harry and Charles making amends anytime soon.”

In the aftermath of the interview, a source told Us in March that Charles did not “agree with Harry trashing his whole family in public” and believed “these matters could have easily been addressed in private.”

A separate insider revealed that Charles and the queen, 95, “had very different plans for how to respond” to Harry and Meghan’s allegations. “Charles wanted to rebuke every claim made by Meghan and Harry and the queen wanted to take a more modest approach,” the insider told Us, adding that Charles’ idea to specifically address the allegation that a member of the family was “worried about how dark Archie’s skin would be” was “overruled by other members of the family.”

For more on Harry’s divide with his family, watch the video above and pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3vqGD6o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaley Cuoco Spanked by Husband Karl Cook While Doing Koala Challenge

The couple that plays together, stays together! Kaley Cuoco and husband Karl Cook took their playfulness to the next level while attempting to do the latest viral craze, the koala challenge. Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook: A Timeline of Their Relationship The Big Bang Theory   alum, 34, shared two videos of herself and her hubby, 29, trying the challenge, which involves someone moving around another person without falling or touching the ground, on Saturday, April 18. In the first video, Cuoco is on Cook’s back as she says, “Don’t drop me on my head!” “You have to participate, OK? You ready?” the equestrian responds. The 8 Simple Rules alum swings in front of Cook as she bursts out laughing. “This is scary!” she screams between laughs. Cook then puts Cuoco over his shoulder and spanks her several times as the couple struggles to perform the challenge. How Celebrity Couples Are Self-Quarantining “First (of many) MEGA FAIL’s at #thekoalachallenge with my very patient ...

Bachelor's Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan Split

It’s over. Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan are have ended their relationship, the former Bachelor announced via Instagram on Wednesday, December 31. Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan's Relationship Timeline Read article “Love is a funny thing. It can make you you feel on top of the world and it can make you feel a pain you wish didn’t exist. I’m here to share that Kelley and I have decided to go our separate ways,” the pilot, 29, captioned a photo of the pair. “While our relationship was filled with countless beautiful memories, our relationship simply didn’t work out in the end. Kelley is someone I will always have a special love for. Someone I have learned more from than she will ever understand. Someone I am so thankful came into my life and someone who I will always wish all of life’s greatest blessings on. These moments in life always hurt, but in my opinion that shows you it was worth the time you spent together. Thank you Kelley.” Earlier this month, the Weber shared tha...

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the...