Skip to main content

Jake Paul: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!

Jake Paul 25 Things You Dont Know About Me
Jake Paul. Courtesy of Jake Paul/Instagram

Making moves! Jake Paul burst onto the entertainment scene in 2014 as a YouTube star and has managed to keep fans intrigued by his career evolution ever since.

After rising to fame for his pranks and funny videos on both Vine and YouTube, Paul landed a starring role on Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark in 2016. He appeared on the series for two seasons, as Dirk Mann, before parting ways with the network in 2017.

The actor launched his entertainment collaborative, Team 10, that same year. He released his first song with the label, “It’s Everyday Bro,” in May 2017 — and has since recorded one EP and multiple singles.

Stars Who Box to Get Fit

Read article

Paul rebranded himself as a professional boxer in December 2019, taking on British YouTuber AnEsonGib in the ring the following month. He has since won four fights by knockouts and one by decision.

The athlete has made headlines more than once for his controversial actions over the years, including an incident in May 2020 when he was accused of looting an Arizona mall. At the time, he claimed via an Instagram Story statement that he was “not engaged in any looting of vandalism.”

Outside of his social media success and becoming a boxer, how much do Paul’s fans really know about him? The Ohio native opened up to Us Weekly exclusively about himself — including who his celebrity crush is and which animal he relates to most.

Read on to learn more about Paul:

1. If I could eat the same meal every day, it would be a meat lover’s pizza with ranch dressing.

2. My biggest fear is failure.

Celebrities’ Biggest Social Media Fails

Read article

3. One of my hidden talents is that I can do a one-handed clap.

4. I secretly love watching cat grooming videos.

5. I’m terrible at skateboarding!

6. I’m currently binge-watching the Michael Jordan docuseries, The Last Dance.

7. I think Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete of all time, along with Muhammad Ali.

8. If I wasn’t a boxer, my dream job would be a Navy SEAL.

9. Hanging out with my girlfriend [Julia Rose] and friends is when I laugh the most.

10. The first film I ever saw was The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie in 2004.

11. The one trait I look for in a friend is loyalty — and a dark sense of humor.

12. I hate small talk. It’s my biggest pet peeve.

13. My favorite song is “Drivers License” by Olivia Rodrigo.

14. My dream car is a Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport.

15. My celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds.

16. The one daily routine I never miss is training, and then taking an ice bath.

17. My proudest moment is when my cat graduated from online cooking class. (Kidding!)

18. The hippo is the animal I relate to the most.

The Most Influential Celebrities on Social Media

Read article

19. I’ll do chicken wings over chicken tenders every time.

20. I’ve always wanted to go to Australia.

21. I’d take a ski vacation over a beach vacation.

22. I wish I was able to sing like Olivia Rodrigo.

23. Mike Tyson is my role model.

24. My favorite childhood memory is going to my cousin’s house on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire.

25. My most prized possession is Thor, my golden retriever.



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/3em4DAX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Beyonce Praises Meghan Markle for Her ‘Courage’ After Tell-All Interview

Ladies get into formation! Beyoncé showed her support for Meghan Markle after the duchess’ tell-all interview aired on Sunday, March 7. Stars React to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Bombshell Interview Read article “Thank you, Meghan for your courage and leadership,” Beyoncé, 39, wrote via her website on Tuesday, March 9, alongside a photo of the pair at the Lion King premiere in 2019. “ We are all strengthened and inspired by you .” Beyoncé previously paid tribute to the philanthropist, 39, when she and Jay-Z accepted the Brit Award for Best International Group in February 2019. During their speech, the couple stood in front of a portrait of Markle wearing a crown and pearl necklaces . The video was also a nod to the duo’s “APES—T” music video, in which the Mona Lisa was positioned behind them. Meghan Markle meets Beyonce Knowles and her husband, Jay-Z, as she attends the European premiere of the film The Lion King in London on July 14, 2019. Shutterstock “In hono