Skip to main content

Ben Affleck Reveals Massive Back Tattoo He Said Was Fake: Pics

Ben Affleck showed off his huge back tattoo during a training session for a movie, despite the fact he once claimed it was not real.

The Justice League actor, 45, exposed the permanent ink while training alongside his Triple Frontier costars, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund and Oscar Isaac, in Hawaii on Thursday, March 15, as they prepared for the movie while working out on the beach.

The massive tattoo, featuring a colorful phoenix spreading its wings, made its first appearance in December 2015, when Affleck was working on the set of Live by Night. The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star reportedly got the tattoo, which symbolizes rebirth, after then-wife Jennifer Garner filed for divorce after 10 years of marriage. The pair share children Violet, 12, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 6.

While an insider told Us Weekly at the time that Affleck had gotten the tatt at home, he later denied that it was permanent, explaining the tattoo of the mythological creature was actually for a movie. “I actually do have a number of tattoos … but I try to have them in places where you don’t have to do a lot of cover up,” he told Extra TV‘s Mario Lopez. “They get sort of addictive, tattoos, after awhile.”

However, Garner hinted at the tattoo being the real deal while speaking out about it in a February 2016 interview with Vanity Fair:  “You know what we would say in my hometown about that? ‘Bless his heart.’ A phoenix rising from the ashes. Am I the ashes in this scenario? I take umbrage. I refuse to be the ashes.”

Scroll through to see the photos.



from Celebrity News – Us Weekly http://ift.tt/2DDi4HT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Duo! Chris Stapleton and Wife Morgane's Relationship Timeline

Sweet as strawberry wine. Chris Stapleton and Morgane Stapleton have a love story that keeps country music fans swooning. The pair tied the knot in October 2007, four years after meeting as songwriters in Nashville. While celebrating their 14th anniversary in October 2021, Morgane noted how much her life had changed since Chris became part of it. “14 years today. I don’t remember much about life before you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for hearing me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for respecting me,” she gushed via Instagram alongside a romantic black-and-white photo. “Thank you for giving me everything I cherish in this life. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to put into words, but I’ll spend the rest of my time here on earth trying. Happy anniversary my love!” The musicians share five children — a daughter and four sons — whose names have all been kept private. While they make a perfect parenting team, Chris and Morgane also hit all the right notes together ...

Red Carpet Date! Sophia Bush and Grant Hughes Attend WHCA Dinner

Finding The One! Sophia Bush has kept her romance with Grant Hughes relatively private since the pair were first spotted together in Malibu in May 2020. However, the FocusMotion Health founder has shared a few photos of the couple. Ever since landing the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill in 2003, Bush’s personal life has made headlines. That is something that the actress and activist has intentionally changed, she explained in June 2021. “It’s hard to have nothing that’s yours. And when you are a person who lives in the public eye, everybody wants to pick over everything and that can be really tricky,” the False Positive actress told Entertainment Tonight at the time. “I also grew up in the early aughts when girls were raked over the coals for any choices that they made. And I just was like, ‘I don’t think I like this.’ I didn’t like having my private life lied about. There were times where someone would send through an article and be like, ‘Well, supposedly you’re dating t...

Buzzzz-o-Meter: Kourtney Kardashian's Fave Scent and More Celeb Must-Haves

Smell like a Kardashian — and throw your friends for a loop like Donald Glover . Kourtney Kardashian  doesn’t have to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory to find her Golden Ticket when fragrance brand Snif offers her favorite scent by the same name. “Have your tea and wear it too,” the company says of the fragrance, which features notes of “bergamot, black tea, green tea, golden matĂ©, sage, galbanum (green, woody), incense, amber [and] vetiver,” according to their official website . Snif — which encourages shoppers to “trust your own damn nose” — promises buyers “accessible luxury” to their products, which also includes candles. The Kardashians star’s go-to Golden Ticket retails for $65, so you can channel the Poosh founder, 44, without breaking the bank. If your style is less subtle and more bold , look no further than Glover’s must-have MSCHF BWD sneakers , which are designed to appear as if they’re being worn backward. The footwear went viral after the Atlanta alum, 39,...