Skip to main content

Almost Ready for 'I Do!' Tarek and Heather Have Settled on a Wedding Date

Finding The One! Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young’s whirlwind love story is too cute for words.

The twosome first crossed paths on the 4th of July in 2019 when they were boating with mutual friends in Newport Beach, California. Later that month, El Moussa and Young were seen getting cozy on a boat in Redondo Beach, California.

The Flip or Flop star went on to confirm their relationship that August via Instagram. At the time, he shared a photo of the duo alongside a sweet message about how he was able to find happiness in love.

“I’ll be honest and say I never thought I would meet someone special in my life after the last three years. Then … out of the blue @heatherraeyoung walked into my life,” he explained. “The first time I saw her smile she ‘did that thing to my tummy’ and I knew right away I needed to get to know her …  so I asked her out!! She said yes 😎 .”

El Moussa continued, “In life, you can’t predict the future! I couldn’t predict [my] divorce! I couldn’t predict two cancers! I couldn’t predict my back injury! You just never know what tomorrow brings. I just want to let the world know I met someone special that makes me want to be a better man.”

Their relationship continued to progress relatively quickly. Later that August, Young revealed exclusively to Us Weekly that she believed El Moussa could be The One. The pair then spent the holidays together and moved in together in early 2020.

After celebrating their one-year anniversary, El Moussa asked the Selling Sunset star to marry him. “The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!!” the real estate agent wrote via Instagram, sharing a photo from the moment he proposed.

On Young’s “Flashbacks With Jessica Hall and Heather Young” podcast, she revealed that the engagement wasn’t a total shock. “I knew it was gonna come eventually because we talked about marriage,” she shared. “We looked at rings like three months in. Nothing serious, but we went and looked.”

El Moussa was previously married to Christina Anstead from 2009 to 2018. Together, they share daughter Taylor and son Brayden.

Scroll down to see how El Moussa and Young’s romance has flourished.


July 2019

After meeting on the 4th of July, El Moussa and Young were spotted cozying up with one another on a boat in Redondo Beach, California.

Courtesy of Eigstagram/Instagram
August 2019

El Moussa confirmed their relationship via Instagram, writing: “It’s official!!!! After more than 3 years on my own, I’m so PROUD to say that this beautiful, sweet and talented young lady is my girlfriend! The first time I saw her smile, she ‘did that thing to my tummy’ and I knew right away I needed to get to know her...so I asked her out!! She said yes.”

Courtesy of Tarek El Moussa/Instagram
August 2019

The HGTV personality revealed that Young had met his two children.

Courtesy of Tarek El Moussa/Instagram
August 2019

Young told Us that she believed El Moussa could be The One. “We are just really, really happy,” she explained. “He has all the qualities that I would want in someone.”

Courtesy of Tarek El Moussa/Instagram
November 2019

The duo spent Thanksgiving together in Europe.

Courtesy of Tarek El Moussa/Instagram
December 2019

El Moussa posted a holiday photo of the couple in matching pajamas with his kids.

JJ Velasquez
January 2020

The pair kicked off the new year together with a trip with his kids to Mammoth Mountain in California.

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
January 2020

The twosome moved in together in West Hollywood. “It was so natural for us,” Young told Us at the time, while El Moussa said their new home is “a whole new world.”

Lindy Lin/SimplyBeautiful.Photography
February 2020

El Moussa confirmed that the pair filmed together for his show Flipping 101.

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
March 2020

During a round of Us’ “Newly Dating Game,” the duo revealed that they first dropped the L bomb on their fifth day of knowing each other.

April 2020

El Moussa confirmed that the two reality stars moved into a new home together. “My [old] home was a very special home to me. It was the first house that the kids and I called ‘home’ after the split,” he wrote on Instagram. “This move brings a lot of emotions because it reminds me just how much life can change in a few years.”

Courtesy of Tarek El Moussa/Instagram
May 2020

Young revealed on E! News’ Coupled Up series that she “can’t wait to marry” El Moussa.

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
July 2020

Young honored her romance with El Moussa on their one-year anniversary. “From the first day I met you, to our first date and our second date when we decided to commit 100% before we barely even knew each other,” she wrote via Instagram. “But we knew what we had was special. We had that butterflies in your tummy, can’t eat, can’t stop smiling soul mate love. ❤️ ”

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
July 2020

The couple announced their engagement via Instagram after one year of dating. 

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
August 2020

The pair celebrated their engagement with a trip to Cabo. El Moussa noted via Instagram that they were “hanging in a cabana trying to plan a wedding.”

Courtesy of Heather Rae Young/Instagram
August 2020

El Moussa paid tribute to his fiancée as he celebrated his birthday on August 21. "What can I say🤷‍♂️. It’s my 39th birthday, my kids are happy and healthy, and I’m in love with @heatherraeyoung," he captioned a photo with Young and his children at son Brayden's 5th birthday celebration the day before. "I got a second chance at life. I’m not gonna waste it. Love you all." The Selling Sunset star shared her own tribute to El Moussa on Instagram, writing, "I am thankful for the universe for bringing us together. We truly are soulmates & best friends. Tarek you are the most loyal, honest, loving person I have ever met. Without you my love I’d be a lost person, you give me strength, motivation & confidence. I can’t imagine my life without you. I can’t wait to grow old together, kiss you you everyday and conquer this world as a team. I am in love with you Mr. El Moussa! You and me forever! future Mrs. El Moussa I can’t wait to be your wifey."

Courtesy Heather Rae Young/Instagram
September 2020

The Long Beach, California, native wished his “caring, adorable, incredible, beautiful, drop dead gorgeous” fiancé a happy birthday on September 16. “What can I say about this girl! She’s my best friend in the world and I wake up every day feeling like the luckiest man alive,” he captioned an Instagram tribute to Young on her 33rd birthday.

He continued: “We started living together weeks after meeting. No one knew what to expect but she has completely changed our lives. My kids are obsessed with her and for good reason. She takes amazing care of them and shows them so much love.”

The reality star noted that the first half of their romance involved traveling the world, while the second half has seen them cooped up at home amid the coronavirus pandemic. “I can’t wait for all of our new and exciting adventures that are coming in the future... especially our honeymoon!!!” El Moussa added. “We love you so much and we can’t wait to make it official!!!...Mrs. El Moussa❤️ Thank you for being the person you are. I love you to the moon and back.”

Courtesy Tarek El Moussa/ Instagram
September 2020

The HGTV star celebrated his daughter Taylor's 10th birthday on September 23 while Young brought El Moussa's son, Brayden, to his favorite restaurant. "You better swipe because it’s a double date night!! Kind of lol," El Moussa captioned a series of photos via Instagram of the foursome in color-coordinated outfits. "Taylor and I are at dinner celebrating her 10th birthday. She loves daddy-daughter date night so it’s just us! At the same time, @heatherraeyoung is taking Bray out to his favorite restaurant!"

Courtesy Tarek El Moussa/Instagram


from Celebrity News – Us Weekly https://ift.tt/31FLALr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician Sophie Dead at Age 34 After 'Sudden Accident'

SOPHIE, a Scottish musician, DJ and record producer, has died at age 34. Stars We’ve Lost in 2021 Read article The multihyphenate’s team confirmed the news in a statement on Saturday, January 30, revealing that her death was unexpected. “It is with profound sadness that I have to inform you that musician and producer SOPHIE passed away this morning around 4 a.m. in Athens, where the artist had been living, following a sudden accident,” SOPHIE’s team said in a statement to The Independent . “At this time respect and privacy for the family is our priority. We would also ask for respect for her fanbase, and to treat the private nature of this news with sensitivity.” Celebrity LGBTQ Allies Read article The statement went on to tout SOPHIE’s many accolades in electronic pop music: “SOPHIE was a pioneer of new sound, one of the most influential artists in the last decade. Not only for ingenious production and creativity but also for the message and visibility that was achieved. An ico

Pink Helps Husband Carey Hart Recover After Spinal Surgery

Carey Hart and Pink. Rob Latour/Shutterstock Hello nurse! Carey Hart is recovering from spinal surgery with lots of help from his wife, Pink — and he couldn’t be more thankful. Pink and Carey Hart's Relationship Timeline Read article The motocross star , 46, underwent lower spine disc replacement surgery on Thursday, September 23, and let fans know that the procedure was a “success” hours after he got out of the operating room. “One down and one to go,” he wrote on Instagram , adding that he was “up and out of bed and walking, just a few hours post-surgery.” By the next morning, he was already heading home. While still in the hospital on Friday, September 24, he posted a video of himself in his post-op gown taking a stroll around the building. “Been up five times since this,” he bragged. “Can’t wait to come back stronger than ever, and kick ass on my dirt bike in 2022.” While he thanked the staff at DISC Sports & Spine Center in Newport Beach, California, he gave the

Baseball Legend Hank Aaron and More Stars We’ve Lost in 2021

It’s never easy to say goodbye. Scroll down to see Us Weekly ‘s tribute to the celebrities who died in 2021. Angie Jakusz The Survivor alum died in New Orleans following a long battle with cancer on January 8. She was 40. “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” her loved ones wrote in an obituary published via Nola.com. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision. She was a founding member of the New Orleans Noise Coalition and had been a contestant on season 10 of Survivor.” Monty Brinton/CBS Joanne Rogers The musician, the widow of Fred Rogers , died in Pittsburgh on January 14. She was 92. No cause of death was given at the time. "Fred Rogers Productions is deeply saddened by the passing of Joanne Rogers. The loving partner of Fred Rogers for more than 50 years, she continued their